Windows 10: Insider build failure

Discus and support Insider build failure in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview 17677.1000 (rs_pre release) installed on 05/26/2018 because Windows 10 Insider Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noels7, Jun 7, 2018.

1. noels7 Win User

Insider build failure

Hi

I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview 17677.1000 (rs_pre release) installed on 05/26/2018 because
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 17682.1000 (rs_pre release) failure attempt on 01/06/2018 and Windows 10 Insider Preview 17686.1003 (rs_pre release) failure attempt on06/08/2018 despite 3 attempts to install both Releases.
    Both errors contained 0xc1900101
    This is the information I received regarding the failures:
    Your windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart.
    We're just collecting some eror info and then you can restart.
    100%
    Stop Code: System Service Exception
    What failed: afd

I would appreciate some assistance/advice to find a solution for this problem and have attached the error log
    which might be of assistance for our computer gurus.

Noel Southam

:)

noels7, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Getting out of the Insider Program

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check.

• Open the Settings app, hit ‘Update & security’.
    • Under Windows Update, hit ‘Advanced options’.
    • Then, under ‘Get Insider builds’, press the ‘Stop Insider Builds’ button.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Insider build failure

1. Insider build failure - Similar Threads - Insider build failure

2. Windows 10 insider build update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 insider build update: Windows Insider Build goes to 85% then Undoes the changes. can't stop it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-insider-build-update/8dd48d98-9b4a-4bae-9cf4-a7e37caef4f9
  3. Insider build crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider build crash: My insider build keeps crashing during the time I use my laptop, please fix this issue, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/insider-build-crash/a2c1c785-bb07-4ad5-b857-d0cce06b1102
  4. Windows Insider update failure to update

Windows Insider update failure to update: I am stuck at Insider Build 17692 and Window Update will not install any new update Builds 177XX. How can I solve this problem? The solutions provided users are all from 2015 and involve .bat files to modify windows install parameters. Frankly, I a bit afraid to mess with...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure: Hi Guys and Gals I used to have windows 10 Insider Preview running on a separate partition on my laptop, until recently. I had a choice at boot-up as to which operating system I wanted, either the Insider or my regular Windows 10 Pro, then, all of a sudden the choices...
  6. Build 10041 Update failure, two ways

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 10041 Update failure, two ways: The update errors from the Preview Build Update page with 0x80070241 but others have the same problem. Tried the ESD to ISO update route but the update fails on the first reboot. I have a bunch windows updates after this failure which I'm not sure are valid either. I...
  7. Failure in Sysprep building install image

Failure in Sysprep building install image: I am the manager of a group refurbishing computers for children and needy adults. We were doing Windows 7 until it was stopped. I am trying to build an image in Windows 10 which maintains the look and feel of the Win 7 machine. I have not made any change to anything in the...
  8. Announcing Office Insider build 16.0.6366.2062

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office Insider build 16.0.6366.2062: Announcing Office Insider build 16.0.6366.2062 Hey Insiders – We have a new build for you to put through its paces—16.0.6366.2062. We’ll roll it out over the next few days. To get it now, open an Office app and click File > Account > Update > Update Now....
  9. Insider Fast builds are buggy. Deal with it.

in Windows 10 News
    Insider Fast builds are buggy. Deal with it.: Insider Fast builds are buggy. Deal with it. [img] Microsoft’s Insider Fast rings are prone to bugs, that’s an undeniable fact and a consequence of their nature. The Windows Insider program has rings which allow users to get access to in development builds of...
  10. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy: Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot platform. Here's what's under the hood. Tomorrow, Facebook is expected to roll out new bot-related programming interfaces and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. build 17738 install failed