Windows 10: Insider build failure

Discus and support Insider build failure in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview 17677.1000 (rs_pre release) installed on 05/26/2018 because Windows 10 Insider Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noels7, Jun 7, 2018.

1. noels7 Win User

Insider build failure

Hi

I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview 17677.1000 (rs_pre release) installed on 05/26/2018 because
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 17682.1000 (rs_pre release) failure attempt on 01/06/2018 and Windows 10 Insider Preview 17686.1003 (rs_pre release) failure attempt on06/08/2018 despite 3 attempts to install both Releases.
    Both errors contained 0xc1900101
    This is the information I received regarding the failures:
    Your windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart.
    We're just collecting some eror info and then you can restart.
    100%
    Stop Code: System Service Exception
    What failed: afd

I would appreciate some assistance/advice to find a solution for this problem and have attached the error log
    which might be of assistance for our computer gurus.

Noel Southam

:)

noels7, Jun 7, 2018

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Getting out of the Insider Program

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check.

• Open the Settings app, hit ‘Update & security’.
    • Under Windows Update, hit ‘Advanced options’.
    • Then, under ‘Get Insider builds’, press the ‘Stop Insider Builds’ button.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Insider build failure

1. Insider build failure - Similar Threads - Insider build failure

2. Build 18312 upgrade failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 18312 upgrade failure: I was fighting with it for 5 days and no success. - It is downloaded/installed, - then goes to reboot, - "getting ready" doesn't finish to 100% (About 12-15%), - restart and I have regular boot with no installation/update process. When I open "Update center", I see:...
  3. VMWARE and newest insider build

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWARE and newest insider build: Hi folks unlike the previous 2 insider builds the latest one has no problems -- vmWare wks working fine Cheers jimbo 123812
  4. Question about insider builds...

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about insider builds...: I’m currently on 18298 im downloading the iso for 18290... gonna install it... question 1: when i install 18290 will i have to update to 18298 sinceI’m in the insider build program question 2: if I install 18290 and stop to receive insider builds, can I re enable insider...
  5. Build 18298 upgrade failure

Build 18298 upgrade failure: Now I'm on the 18290 build. - Update center proceeds as usual (downloading, installing, etc) - Then it asks to restart. Doing it's preparation. Still as usual. - And next it reboots and I see the upgrade screen just for a second and it reboots again and "Undoing...
  6. HUGH Problem with insider build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGH Problem with insider build: Hi, I am in the Windows insider builds program, And there's a bug that's preventing me from using my computer. Everytime I try to log in, it just gives me the Green screen of death (GSOD) saying that my insider build encountered a problem. Anyone else having that?[ATTACH]...
  7. Insider build crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider build crash: My insider build keeps crashing during the time I use my laptop, please fix this issue, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/insider-build-crash/a2c1c785-bb07-4ad5-b857-d0cce06b1102
  8. Windows Insider update failure to update

Windows Insider update failure to update: I am stuck at Insider Build 17692 and Window Update will not install any new update Builds 177XX. How can I solve this problem? The solutions provided users are all from 2015 and involve .bat files to modify windows install parameters. Frankly, I a bit afraid to mess with...
  9. Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Failure: Hi Guys and Gals I used to have windows 10 Insider Preview running on a separate partition on my laptop, until recently. I had a choice at boot-up as to which operating system I wanted, either the Insider or my regular Windows 10 Pro, then, all of a sudden the choices...
  10. Failure in Sysprep building install image

Failure in Sysprep building install image: I am the manager of a group refurbishing computers for children and needy adults. We were doing Windows 7 until it was stopped. I am trying to build an image in Windows 10 which maintains the look and feel of the Win 7 machine. I have not made any change to anything in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. build 17738 install failed