Windows 10: Insider build hangs at 91%

Discus and support Insider build hangs at 91% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When trying to upgrade from the version before build 19592 to build 19592 on the fast ring, the installer gets stuck at 91%. This has done this twice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demonitized101, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

1. Insider build hangs at 91%

When trying to upgrade from the version before build 19592 to build 19592 on the fast ring, the installer gets stuck at 91%. This has done this twice. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Demonitized101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demonitized101, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:17 AM

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:22 AM
  3. John Fer Win User
    Toshiba Encore 2 won't reset to public build or boot from USB

Hello,

This issue might be caused by system conflict. We suggest trying to stop the Windows Insider Builds by following the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Choose Settings then select Update & security.
    • Click on Windows Insider Program then choose Stop Insider builds.

Let us know if this works for you.

4. Arun B J Win User

Insider build hangs at 91%

I set Win Update to Discontinue to Receive Insider Builds and there is no gui setting to begin receiving them

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Go to all settings

• Click on Update and security

• Select Windows Updates

• Click on Advanced option

• Click on Get insider build

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Thema:

Insider build hangs at 91%

1. Insider build hangs at 91% - Similar Threads - Insider build hangs

2. wIN10 1909 UPDATE HANGS AT 91%. RETRIED TWICE, NO LOVE. hOW TO FIX?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wIN10 1909 UPDATE HANGS AT 91%. RETRIED TWICE, NO LOVE. hOW TO FIX?: HEARD DELETING C:\PROGRAMdATA\mICROSOFT\dIAGNOSIS\EVENTS_NORMAL.RBS FILE WOULD FIX IT, BUT THE .RBS FILES IN THAT FOLDER ARE events00.rbs, events01, events10, events11. I want to update but can't get it to - help!...
  3. Windows February Update Fails - Hangs at 91% Complete

Windows February Update Fails - Hangs at 91% Complete: I have tried repeatedly to facilitate this update - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 4 - and it consistently hangs at 91% complete during the installation. I have seen the numerous posts w/ this problem articulated, but no solution that works for me. I have had...
  4. Upgrade stuck at 91%?

Upgrade stuck at 91%?: Hi all - updating somebody's desktop from Win10 1803 to 1903 via Windows Update. It's currently stuck at 91% and has been there for like...3 hours now. Do I just keep waiting? They work from home and this is their 'work PC' so they are losing business by not having it, but...
  5. Windows Insider Build Updates

Windows Insider Build Updates: I am having a problem with receiving updates since January 16th but only on one of my desktops. My main computer is still receiving updates, currently pre-release 18323 but my backup desktop stopped at 18317. I did a remote with Customer Service two days ago and was assured...
  6. 91% available (plugged in not charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    91% available (plugged in not charging): My surface pro 4 runs great when it's plugged in but if I unplug it will shut off. The battery shows 91% (PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING) What are my options. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, no luck...
  7. Insider build crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider build crash: My insider build keeps crashing during the time I use my laptop, please fix this issue, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/insider-build-crash/a2c1c785-bb07-4ad5-b857-d0cce06b1102
  8. Insider build failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Insider build failure: Hi I am currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview 17677.1000 (rs_pre release) installed on 05/26/2018 because Windows 10 Insider Preview 17682.1000 (rs_pre release) failure attempt on 01/06/2018 and Windows 10 Insider Preview 17686.1003 (rs_pre release) failure attempt...
  9. Build 10158 - Network Connection Hanging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 10158 - Network Connection Hanging: Morning! My PC updated yesterday to build 10158. After it completed, I noticed that my Ethernet card seemed to hang randomly. The happened the first time about 15-20 minutes after the install for 10158 completed. I tried to disable the card and re-enable it but it...
  10. Random Freezing and Hanging in Build 14279

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Freezing and Hanging in Build 14279: After a clean install of Build 14279, then reinstalling several programs, I'm getting occasional and random freeze-ups. Blutos Cousin posted the following: I've been having random freezing in 14279 rs1 where the mouse pointer disappears and turns into something that...