Windows 10: Insider build hangs at 91%

Discus and support Insider build hangs at 91% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When trying to upgrade from the version before build 19592 to build 19592 on the fast ring, the installer gets stuck at 91%. This has done this twice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demonitized101, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Insider build hangs at 91%

When trying to upgrade from the version before build 19592 to build 19592 on the fast ring, the installer gets stuck at 91%. This has done this twice. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Demonitized101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demonitized101, Mar 26, 2020

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...ndows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs/

Andre Da Costa, Mar 26, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Toshiba Encore 2 won't reset to public build or boot from USB

Hello,

This issue might be caused by system conflict. We suggest trying to stop the Windows Insider Builds by following the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Choose Settings then select Update & security.
    • Click on Windows Insider Program then choose Stop Insider builds.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Insider build hangs at 91%

I set Win Update to Discontinue to Receive Insider Builds and there is no gui setting to begin receiving them

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Go to all settings

• Click on Update and security

• Select Windows Updates

• Click on Advanced option

• Click on Get insider build

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Insider build hangs at 91%

1. Insider build hangs at 91% - Similar Threads - Insider build hangs

2. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  3. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  4. win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91%: last night i tried to update win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91% for over 4 hours. i manually shut down my Lenovo - L540 laptop computer, restarted and the system rolled back previous update. This morning i tried again, stuck at 91% again, so i shut down...
  5. win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91%: last night i tried to update win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91% for over 4 hours. i manually shut down my Lenovo - L540 laptop computer, restarted and the system rolled back previous update. This morning i tried again, stuck at 91% again, so i shut down...
  6. win 11 with insider preview 22523.1000, got stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Builds: Hello, I need help with the Microsoft insider builds, I recently have Given an older computer to a friend of mine, after doing a windows reset, I noticed that insider builds will still being installed even though there was not Microsoft account on the system, how can I remove...
  8. Insider Builds

Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  9. Windows 10 update hanging at 91% 3rd time April 2020

Windows 10 update hanging at 91% 3rd time April 2020: I have seen many mentions of this problem , but I have not found an answer. This will be the 3rd time I have unintentionally attempted this update. The first 2 times I was fortunately able to get it to roll back by numerous power cycles. It is only running now because I...
  10. Windows February Update Fails - Hangs at 91% Complete

Windows February Update Fails - Hangs at 91% Complete: I have tried repeatedly to facilitate this update - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 4 - and it consistently hangs at 91% complete during the installation. I have seen the numerous posts w/ this problem articulated, but no solution that works for me. I have had...