Windows 10: Insider Dev goes from fe to rs

Discus and support Insider Dev goes from fe to rs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is exciting as we move into 2021 & Sun Valley. A new chapter begins. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Insider Dev goes from fe to rs

This is exciting as we move into 2021 & Sun Valley. A new chapter begins.

Insider Dev goes from fe to rs 8d727d85-6055-4644-b215-f58f661e518e?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Insider Dev goes from fe to rs 11614405-32a6-41fe-bfd2-d4fde50e868a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 20277.1 (fe_release) - Dec. 10 Insider

So if one wanted they could upgrade from 20277.fe to 21277.RS and get back to the prerelease builds without doing a clean install?

Winuser, Dec 17, 2020
  3. larc919 Win User
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21277 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Dec. 10 Insider

I hope the reverse isn't true since fe is installing now and I plan to snag rs after fe finishes and I get it backed up.

larc919, Dec 17, 2020
  4. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Insider Dev goes from fe to rs - Similar Threads - Insider Dev goes

2. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  3. Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.

Cant switch my insider level from beta to dev inside Windows 11.: All the radio buttons are grayed out. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-my-insider-level-from-beta-to-dev/49c6eb38-a1da-41cb-9b17-13b3aa976713
  4. Windows 11 Insider update from Nickel Insider Beta to Copper Insider Dev: "We couldn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider update from Nickel Insider Beta to Copper Insider Dev: "We couldn't...: I would like to test developer builds of Windows 11 23H2 codename "Copper" upgrading from a beta release of 22H2. I was able to change my Insider channel to get these builds. However, they just will not install. This message appears:So, how do I fix it? What bootloader fonts...
  5. Windows 11 Insider update from Nickel Insider Beta to Copper Insider Dev: "We couldn't...

Windows 11 Insider update from Nickel Insider Beta to Copper Insider Dev: "We couldn't...: I would like to test developer builds of Windows 11 23H2 codename "Copper" upgrading from a beta release of 22H2. I was able to change my Insider channel to get these builds. However, they just will not install. This message appears:So, how do I fix it? What bootloader fonts...
  6. I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev: I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev and everything is greyed out. The "Unenroll when you next update" is also greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-windows-insider-from-beta-to-dev/5529e117-cc8f-4575-81f4-345654b3db9e
  7. I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev

I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev: I can't change Windows Insider from Beta to Dev and everything is greyed out. The "Unenroll when you next update" is also greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-windows-insider-from-beta-to-dev/5529e117-cc8f-4575-81f4-345654b3db9e
  8. insider preview dev version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  9. insider preview dev version

insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  10. Windows insider beta or dev

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider beta or dev: Should I be using the beta or the dev ring on my main pc, I only use it to game nothing important is on it and what is the major differences between the two submitted by /u/johnp1040 [link] [comments]...