Windows 10: Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems

Discus and support Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update to 2192 prerelease 210109-1514 the PC is now locked into Hebrew language A secondary language pack to facilitate a development... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TEQKNG, Jan 15, 2021.

1. TEQKNG Win User

Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems

After the last update to 2192 prerelease 210109-1514 the PC is now locked into Hebrew language A secondary language pack to facilitate a development project with an Israeli company and As such I cannot change back or root as even in the elevated command prompt the characters do not recognize properly. the PC will also not allow me to revert as the menus are now unintelligible and all text and windows are now right justified.

I could use some assistance or a utility to restore the computer to english.

Is anyone out there that can assist or do I need to scrap the PC and rebuild windows.

Thank you.

Martin Ress

Teqkng

:)

TEQKNG, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Martmcd Win User

Stop Preview Builds?

Turn it back on at the end of the month, check for updates and it should find the RTM.

Whether you can get the final release or not depends, somewhat, on how you installed the insider preview, and whether you wish to remain on the insider program.

https://blogs.windows.com/bloggingw...changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds/

The crux of it is this:

• Do you want to continue as a Windows Insider and keep getting preview builds after 7/29?
    • Or do you want to upgrade your Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 system that has been getting Windows 10 Insider Preview builds to the 7/29 release and
      stop being an Insider?
    “I want to continue as a Windows Insider!” If you want to continue as a Windows Insider past 7/29 there is nothing you need to do. You’re already opted in and receiving builds in the Fast or Slow ring depending upon
    your selection. This is prerelease software and is activated with a prerelease key. Each individual build will expire after a time, but you’ll continue to receive new builds so by the time an older prerelease build expires you’ll have received a new one. Since
    we’re continuing the Windows Insider Program you’ll be able to continue receiving builds and those builds will continue to be activated under the terms of the Windows Insider Program. We provide ISOs for these builds for recovery from any significant problems,
    but they are still pre-release software. As part of the program we’ll upgrade Insiders to what is for all intents and purposes the same build as what other customers will get on 7/29, but that will be just another build for Insiders, and those who stay in
    the program will simply get the next build after as well.

“I want to opt out of the Windows Insider Program on 7/29.” If you decide to opt-out of the program and upgrade to the 7/29 build you will be subject to exactly the same terms and conditions that govern
    the offer*
    that was extended to all Genuine Windows 7 and 8.1 customers. This is not a path to attain a license for Windows XP or Windows Vista systems. If your system upgraded from a Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 license it will remain
    activated, but if not, you will be required to roll back to your previous OS version or acquire a new Windows 10 license. If you do not roll back or acquire a new license the build will eventually expire.

Martmcd, Jan 15, 2021
  3. windows 10 insider preview expire

Are you in the fast ring?

All I have heard is that the statement in
    Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds [UPDATED 6/22] | Blogging Windows
    is still operative:

“I want to continue as a Windows Insider!” If you want to continue as a Windows Insider past 7/29 there is nothing you need to do. You’re already opted in and receiving builds in the Fast or Slow ring depending upon your selection.
    This is prerelease software and is activated with a prerelease key. Each individual build will expire after a time, but you’ll continue to receive new builds so by the time an older prerelease build expires you’ll have received a new one. Since we’re continuing
    the Windows Insider Program you’ll be able to continue receiving builds and those builds will continue to be activated under the terms of the Windows Insider Program. We provide ISOs for these builds for recovery from any significant problems, but they are
    still pre-release software. As part of the program we’ll upgrade Insiders to what is for all intents and purposes the same build as what other customers will get on 7/29, but that will be just another build for Insiders, and those who stay in the program will
    simply get the next build after as well.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems

Insider build previews

Because you are running a Windows Insider Preview build, you might be seeing defects or bugs in the build you are using, which is still under development. I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a bug report detailing your problem.

You should only run Windows Insider Builds for testing purposes, not for production.

I recommend you revert to a commercial build such as the recently released Windows 10, 1803 revision.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see - How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems

1. Insider preview build 2192 prerelease 210108-1514 language problems - Similar Threads - Insider preview build

2. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  3. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  4. Windows 11 Insider Build Preview

Windows 11 Insider Build Preview: I wanted to know if there is any problem when we download the Windows 11 Insider Preview?Will it remove all the data from the previous windows 10 when we update to the insider build preview of windows 11?Is it safe?When the original windows 11 comes out can we update the...
  5. Insider Preview Build About to Expire

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insider Preview Build About to Expire: I am using an activated windows 2004 (OS Build 20226.1000) And recently I have started getting a message box informing that my insider build is about to expire on 2021/01/31 on every start. I checked for updates and there are none available. Can you tell me about what this...
  6. insider preview builds

insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  7. Issues with Office 2016 after Windows 10 Insider Preview prerelease

Issues with Office 2016 after Windows 10 Insider Preview prerelease: Split from this thread. I am having a problem with all of the MS Office 2016 products. after this prerelease. Support had me uninstall and reinstall. Still ng. Moved from: Office Outlook Windows 10 Office 2016...
  8. Windows Insider 10 Preview Build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Insider 10 Preview Build: Is anyone else had problems installing Norton Symantec Anti-Virus software while using the preview build. Thank you! M. Skaggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-10-preview-build/f1346ee3-de1f-4d61-9b01-4c6d9d2e1ce5"
  9. Windows insider preview build, problem with password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider preview build, problem with password: When I am trying to log in, the system tells me that the password is wrong. I was able to weblogin though it took me to the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-preview-build-problem-with/ccc64fce-309b-477f-a04e-f642e011c582
  10. Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build: When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog article said. So I clean-botted, then I tried...