Windows 10: Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Discus and support Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeonardoPeriodaVinci, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program.

:)

LeonardoPeriodaVinci, Feb 27, 2019
  2. PUN
    pun Win User

Insider Build stuck in slow ring

My Windows Insider build 14986.1001 is stuck in slow ring and I can't change it to fast ring. It is grayed out.

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating pl2u3.png

I have referred to Microsoft forums and tried changing REG_SZ value for Ring from WIS to WIF at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability but there is no change.

Does anyone know how to get my system on fast ring ?

Update :

I've updated build using ISO to latest now, still stuck in slow ring and cannot change it to fast ring

3. G.Ilex Win User
    Windows 10 mobile preview slow ring latest build in INDIA.

Are you sure about being in the slow ring?

The build number you mention is I think 10586.420 and that build is a older production and public release. That was given to insider in the production preview ring. And they just released 10586.456 as an update

Slow ring should be 14372.

Check your settings and select the ring you want

G.Ilex, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Will lumia 730 get anniversary update if on preview ring?

You will get the update like everyone else if you are on release preview or production rings. However if you are on insider fast or slow rings, you are already on the anniversary update builds.

Stranger_Hanyo, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

1. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating - Similar Threads - Insider Preview Slow

2. Insider preview fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  3. Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004

Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004: I'm opted into the insider program and on the slow ring, all other updates installing nominally. Panther + Rollback logs here: https://send.firefox.com/download/c4f76a552fab0d2f/#8QfoC3UP2_cWlUp_cO83Fw Getting error code: 0xc1900101...
  4. Windows insider slow ring version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider slow ring version?: I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now. submitted...
  5. Unable to update (insider slow ring)

Unable to update (insider slow ring): Win10 (insider slow ring) installed on Dell Inspiron 546. Since July 2019, I'm unable to update Win10 (see the Update History attached). What's wrong? How to fix it and update Win10? [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows update on Windows 10. I read that the November update has been released today and only what I got by being the Windows insider I got only the update from the screen. I hoped that it is the November Update but I still have 1903 version...
  7. All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings

in Windows 10 News
    All About Xbox Insider Preview Rings: [ATTACH] In June of 2018, we announced the addition of Alpha Skip-Ahead to our existing Xbox One Update Preview rings. The goal was to allow gamers to provide feedback for Xbox One builds or features long before we expect to release them to the general public. Thanks to our...
  8. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...
  9. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?: I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow Ring. is this safe to do ?...
  10. Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 7/5: We have released KB4034450 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring which supersedes KB4022716 and includes a single fix for an issue causing some laptops to boot to a black screen. Hello Windows Insiders, If...