Insider Program is now Live

Discus and support Insider Program is now Live in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You can now join the program Windows Insider Program | Get the latest Windows features Not done it myself yet, but got as far as the agreement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014.

1. paulsalter Win User

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Marielle Cas Win User

Windows insider program is now at 1703 - the official release - but I still can't opt out of it!

We appreciate your response. For this concern, we recommend posting your concern to our
    Feedback Hub to have further assistance.

Thank you.

Marielle Cas, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Windows insider program is now at 1703 - the official release - but I still can't opt out of it!

What I did was change the tempo to Release Preview.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program > click in the list box then choose Release Preview.

Did this on two computers previously in the Insider Program and they did not update to Redstone 3 but instead downloaded the latest cumulative updates for 1703, 15063.138.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 30, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

z3r010, Sep 30, 2014
  5. unifex Win User
    Registered, but download link is still not running ...

unifex, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Superfly Win User
    Welcome to the Windows Insider Program,
    Now that you're a Windows Insider, you'll be among the first to discover the new features and capabilities of Windows Technical Preview. We’re thankful for your willingness to give feedback on these early builds of Windows. Together, we’re building the future of Windows. Let’s get started.
    Be sure to set up your PC

Once you're set up

Here’s how to share your feedback and stay up-to-date as an Insider:

• Use your registered PC to experience Tech Preview.

• Send us feedback and report problems through the Windows Feedback app.

• Visit the Windows Technical Preview forum to ask questions, get answers, and talk with other Insiders. (IT pros: Visit the TechNet forums.)

• Get the latest preview builds by keeping your PC plugged in and turned on.

From time to time as new features are released, we will contact you via email to keep you in the loop on the latest. Be sure the Windows Insider Program is on your trusted sender list. You can also read the announcements in the forums.
    Thanks again. Together we will make this Windows the best Windows ever!
    The Windows Team

Superfly, Sep 30, 2014
  7. paulsalter Win User
    Same here, I have joined program but it says cant find page for download link

I got the info for this page being ready from the official MS forums, it did mention things starting at 5pm UK time (50 mins from now)
    so looks like you can join the program now and hopefully get the download within the hour

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014
  8. Mystere Win User

Same here. I bet there's a lot of people pressing F5... that poor server...

Mystere, Sep 30, 2014
  9. z3r010 Win User
    I think Microsoft are going to owe me a new keyboard lol

z3r010, Sep 30, 2014
  10. paulsalter Win User
    this is the topic I found

Insider Program is now Live 5383d1485948122t-insider-program-now-live-screenshot-22-.png

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014
  11. Superfly Win User
    Supposed to go live at 9am Redmond time...

Superfly, Sep 30, 2014
  12. Charlie Win User
    Well its a start. Just glad to be online as a storm last night knocked down a line. back up now signed up now waiting mmm this is fun.

Charlie, Sep 30, 2014
  13. Chuck38 Win User

Chuck38, Sep 30, 2014
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    Signed up! No download for me either. *Sad

Chuck38, Sep 30, 2014
  15. Clam Win User
    Damn, it feels good to be Microsoft' Insider =D

Now just gotta wait for that download link. Wondering how they plan to do it, surely the servers won't be able to handle all the load?!

Thema:

1. Insider Program is now Live - Similar Threads - Insider Program Live

2. On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Laptop Win10 Sliders don't show in fullscreen Programs: I have a new acer laptop, I manually install Win10 Enterprise LTSB2016 with a full wipe, and already downloaded the newest updates. System version 14393. I've noticed that when I am playing fullscreen games, those brightness and volume adjust sliders on top left of the screen...
  3. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...
  4. No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??

No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??: Hey Guys, I was playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and I randomly got this error. anyone know the cause of this error. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  6. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  7. Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.: Hello everyone, hope you're doing okay! A couple months ago I started noticing a problem with my PC. I noticed that most of the times, when I shut it down (I always close all the programs running) and then turn it on again (instantly or hours after), all of my programs were...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  9. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  10. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...