Windows 10: Insider Program is now Live

Discus and support Insider Program is now Live in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You can now join the program Windows Insider Program | Get the latest Windows features Not done it myself yet, but got as far as the agreement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Insider Program is now Live

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014

2. Windows insider program is now at 1703 - the official release - but I still can't opt out of it!

We appreciate your response. For this concern, we recommend posting your concern to our
    Feedback Hub to have further assistance.

Thank you.

Marielle Cas, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Windows insider program is now at 1703 - the official release - but I still can't opt out of it!

What I did was change the tempo to Release Preview.

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program > click in the list box then choose Release Preview.

Did this on two computers previously in the Insider Program and they did not update to Redstone 3 but instead downloaded the latest cumulative updates for 1703, 15063.138.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 30, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

Insider Program is now Live

z3r010, Sep 30, 2014
  5. unifex Win User
    Registered, but download link is still not running ...

unifex, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Superfly Win User
    Welcome to the Windows Insider Program,
    Now that you're a Windows Insider, you'll be among the first to discover the new features and capabilities of Windows Technical Preview. We’re thankful for your willingness to give feedback on these early builds of Windows. Together, we’re building the future of Windows. Let’s get started.
    Be sure to set up your PC

Once you're set up

Here’s how to share your feedback and stay up-to-date as an Insider:

• Use your registered PC to experience Tech Preview.

• Send us feedback and report problems through the Windows Feedback app.

• Visit the Windows Technical Preview forum to ask questions, get answers, and talk with other Insiders. (IT pros: Visit the TechNet forums.)

• Get the latest preview builds by keeping your PC plugged in and turned on.

From time to time as new features are released, we will contact you via email to keep you in the loop on the latest. Be sure the Windows Insider Program is on your trusted sender list. You can also read the announcements in the forums.
    Thanks again. Together we will make this Windows the best Windows ever!
    The Windows Team

Superfly, Sep 30, 2014
  7. Same here, I have joined program but it says cant find page for download link

I got the info for this page being ready from the official MS forums, it did mention things starting at 5pm UK time (50 mins from now)
    so looks like you can join the program now and hopefully get the download within the hour

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014
  8. Mystere Win User

Same here. I bet there's a lot of people pressing F5... that poor server...

Mystere, Sep 30, 2014
  9. z3r010 Win User
    I think Microsoft are going to owe me a new keyboard lol

z3r010, Sep 30, 2014
  10. this is the topic I found

Insider Program is now Live 5383d1485948122t-insider-program-now-live-screenshot-22-.png

paulsalter, Sep 30, 2014
  11. Superfly Win User
    Supposed to go live at 9am Redmond time...

Superfly, Sep 30, 2014
  12. Charlie Win User
    Well its a start. Just glad to be online as a storm last night knocked down a line. back up now signed up now waiting mmm this is fun.

Charlie, Sep 30, 2014
  13. Chuck38 Win User

Chuck38, Sep 30, 2014
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    Signed up! No download for me either. *Sad

Chuck38, Sep 30, 2014
  15. Clam Win User
    Damn, it feels good to be Microsoft' Insider =D

Now just gotta wait for that download link. Wondering how they plan to do it, surely the servers won't be able to handle all the load?!

Thema:

1. Insider Program is now Live - Similar Threads - Insider Program Live

2. insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider program: I can't leave the insider program, i tried many solution and it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/f400c254-7af3-40ce-a049-6715e30d1e97
  3. insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    insider program: I can't leave the insider program, i tried many solution and it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/f400c254-7af3-40ce-a049-6715e30d1e97
  4. Insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insider program: So I joined insider program like month ago and I want to leave it cuz I think I have game problems with it and I don't know how to leave it I googled it and nothing helped me so If someone can help me...
  5. insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    insider program: I have been a part of the insider program. Now I cant update. IT does not allow me to select the option to keep everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/c725131d-5fd6-418f-8f0b-71ef1ad08dc2
  6. Insider Program

Insider Program: Hey guys. i want to opt out of the insider program and go back to a stable build. to where it no longer says the build in the lower right corner. im not certain on how to do this. any help would be appreciated. thanks. Tyla...
  7. Insider program

Insider program: I have just installed the latest version off windows10 on the windowsinsider programme. Can I transfer my windows to a new pc over wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/dd53371f-e6d9-4f0d-8cb2-6dfd4868f6e9
  8. insider programe

insider programe: hi .have been on insider builds since 2016 .im getting the time bomb message that i need to download latest build .but all my updates are apparently up to date .fix me button under insider is not highlighted .so my question is does the latest auto download when time bomd goes...
  9. Insider program

Insider program: I updated my system to the build 18262 and joined the Windows 10 insider program. I’d like to know if this update can cause decrease in the FPS in games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/f9482496-d36a-4b7f-8daf-875f0f5cedee
  10. insider program

insider program: How do I opt out of the windows insider program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/insider-program/2bcbe7f2-0fb1-43f6-b32d-f2f4a2f4ecb1