Windows 10: Insights not working

Discus and support Insights not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using 'tomorrow' word in my sticky note's notes then too reminder isn't getting set even my insights are on plz solve this issue as soon as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malhar Kamble, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Insights not working

I'm using 'tomorrow' word in my sticky note's notes then too reminder isn't getting set

even my insights are on

plz solve this issue as soon as possible

:)

Malhar Kamble, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Hi ManuelGarces,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you tried to check the settings on the Sticky Note App if the
      Enable Insights is off?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method1: Try enable insights in Sticky notes.

1. Open the Sticky Notes app.
    2. Click/tap on the 3 dots menu button, and click/tap on Settings.
    3. Click/tap on Enable insights to toggle to disable (uncheck) or enable (check) it

Method 2: Fix problem with apps.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    , an check if that helps.

Method 3: Reset Sticky Notes in Windows 10.

1. Open the Settings Navigate to
      Apps and then select Apps & features.
    2. Look for the Sticky Notes
      entry and click on the same to select it. You should now see
      Advanced options link
    3. Click Advanced
      options link to open Storage usage and app reset page.
    4. Click the Reset button. When you see the confirmation, click the
      Reset button to reset the Sticky Notes
      app.
    5. Restart the PC once you reset the
      Sticky Notes
      app.

Re-install sticky notes app from the Microsoft store and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes Insights not working?

Hi Jennifer,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why your Sticky Notes insights were not working. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions in this

article
    to restore Windows corruption errors.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Insights not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Insights not working

1. Insights not working - Similar Threads - Insights working

2. I'd like someone to analyze these .dmp files, and provide some deeper insight, if possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like someone to analyze these .dmp files, and provide some deeper insight, if possible: So, I recently upgraded my system with an RTX 3060. For a little while, things were great, everything ran beautifully. However, for the last month or so, every time I play something graphics heavy, such as Escape from Tarkov, Isonzo, and what have you- I sometimes get a WHEA...
  3. I'd like someone to analyze these .dmp files, and provide some deeper insight, if possible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'd like someone to analyze these .dmp files, and provide some deeper insight, if possible: So, I recently upgraded my system with an RTX 3060. For a little while, things were great, everything ran beautifully. However, for the last month or so, every time I play something graphics heavy, such as Escape from Tarkov, Isonzo, and what have you- I sometimes get a WHEA...
  4. I'd like someone to analyze these .dmp files, and provide some deeper insight, if possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I getting Money Insight notifications even though I had money and financial...

Why am I getting Money Insight notifications even though I had money and financial...: I've been constantly getting notifications for increasing or decreasing stock prices even though I'm not interested money or the stock market. So I had notifications for finance turned off, yet I'm still getting these notifications anyway. How am I still getting them?...
  6. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  7. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  8. Sticky Notes Insights not working

Sticky Notes Insights not working: I have insights turned on in Sicky Notes but when I try to use the ticker stock ie $JPM it doesn't return the stock price or anything. I'm running image 10.0.17134.1304 and on another machine new 10.0.18362.657. Cortana is running on both. I have USA region and in English...
  9. Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018

Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018: Sticky Notes have this very cool feature called "Insights". When you enter a date or a number, it recognizes it and generates a Cortana reminder. The new version of Sticky Notes with the hub for some reason doesn't interact with windows ink. Does anyone know why? You can...
  10. Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting: When this app was launched you could use the surface and write a time or a date or a website and it would trigger the "insights" so that Cortana would pop up and offer to create a reminder or task. Now this functionality only works with typing. Sticky Notes has stopped...