Windows 10: Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle

Discus and support Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't find driver for this device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryWilson6, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle

can't find driver for this device.

:)

LarryWilson6, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters

"Dongle" is a common term for anything that plugs into a port on a computer and can refer to USB to Ethernet adapter, USB to Bluetooth, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, etc. Basically, Bluetooth is a short range wireless versus the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac flavors of Networking. Looking on the Internet shows the CSR4 as a Bluetooth 4 adapter, might check if the newer Bluetooth 5 may be necessary.
    CSR4 at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Dec 1, 2020
  3. par_0511 Win User
    Trying to replace Bluetooth adapter with dongle.

Good day! I am Independent Advisor Paul R. and also a Microsoft/Windows user like you and I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to the bluetooth dongle.

Kindly check and try the steps below and hopefully this helps out with the issue.

- Uninstall the new bluetooth software/driver for the dongle

- After uninstalling it, remove the bluetooth dongle and reconnect it again

- Go to device manager and click on the small arrow next to either Bluetooth or Universal Serial Bus controllers

- Right click on the bluetooth dongle and select Update Driver

- Select Browse my computer for driver update

- Select on bottom Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer

- Select Generic bluetooth Driver

- Once it has been installed, check and test again your bluetooth dongle if it is now working properly

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle

1. Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle - Similar Threads - Insignia Bluetooth Adapter

2. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...: @https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcm20702a0-insignia-bluetooth-adapter-not-working/fad6ecbf-e47b-4367-9d78-c6db705ad01aFirst Let me preface this with the fact I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 years and didn't even think to move it wayyyy...
  3. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...: @https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcm20702a0-insignia-bluetooth-adapter-not-working/fad6ecbf-e47b-4367-9d78-c6db705ad01aFirst Let me preface this with the fact I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 years and didn't even think to move it wayyyy...
  4. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver: I have been using this bluetooth adapter for the past year when it decided all of the sudden yestreday it wanted to stop working. I think it was because i was building another PC and maybe the signals interfered with one another and now the driver became corrupted is my...
  5. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver: I have been using this bluetooth adapter for the past year when it decided all of the sudden yestreday it wanted to stop working. I think it was because i was building another PC and maybe the signals interfered with one another and now the driver became corrupted is my...
  6. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver

7. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  8. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  9. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters: For my TV I have just replaced an older / failing Soundbar with a new one, which has Bluetooth option. Although I have a smart TV it does not have BT but I understand it is easy to add it. I would like to know what the difference is between using a simple dongle, and a BT...