Windows 10: Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

Discus and support Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100 Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet has 2GB RAM, although its user manual does not mention onboard RAM at all. I was looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSWin10Enthusiast, May 23, 2019.

1. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

My Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100 Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet has 2GB RAM, although its user manual does not mention onboard RAM at all. I was looking through its UEFI BIOS and found a setting to select dual-channel RAM, which I thought would be a common feature in all Microsoft Windows 10 devices. Since selecting dual-channel memory in the device UEFI BIOS, the device no longer boots up, nor can I enter UEFI BIOS setup using onboard controls. Its red LED charging indicator does not light up when I plug the device into any power source.

Is there a way to reset the device UEFI BIOS to factory defaults?

:)

MSWin10Enthusiast, May 23, 2019
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Insignia NS-P11W7100 - No Wi-Fi logo in task bar

Hi Michael,

Is it the Insignia NS-P11W7100 that is having an issue detecting a wireless connection? In order for us to properly isolate the concern, please do the following on your tablet:

• Check for a toggle button for wireless. Is it turned on?
    • Please go to the Device Manager or the tablet and look for wireless adapter. Is it enabled?
    • Restart the tablet and check if it can now detect wireless networks.
    We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, May 23, 2019
  3. Insignia NS-P11W7100 - No Wi-Fi logo in task bar

NS-P11W7100. Insignia / Best Buy 11.6 Flex with keyboard and Windows 10. This is a tablet with a removable keyboard.

Unit had been operating fine, receiving WI FI with no problem. Have been using another tablet and a smart tv and a laptop to verify the availability of WI-FI

There is no WI-FI LOGO in the task bar like this
    Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsovLXetrbfGN1Z-M2VCjaqJrKSaG5v-XJ3s9P9vLcYO4gg_Bwkw.png

In the task bar, there is only a pop up of Airplane mode " not connected no connections available".

Settings>Network & Internet>when selected, there is nothing showing WI FI, only Airplane mode(off), Bluetooth(off) and GNSS(On). No way to find available networks.

In other words, there is no way to turn the wi-fi on or off.

I have not restarted the tablet.....should this be what I do first. ?

Thanks in Advance......Mike In Michigan.

Michael Ingalls, May 23, 2019
  4. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

N8 - Disable red light video recording

I saw this in a web page....¿anyone knows how?

Yes it is possible to turn of the red light during the video shooting mode. What you have to do here is follow the below steps:

• If you will press the Q and W from the keypad it will set the Flash LEDs on and off,
    • And if you will press the E and R from the keypad then it will set the red recording LED on and off,
    • Also if you will press the A and S it will adjust the focus,
    • And the D to correct the auto focus.

zidane1818, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

1. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up - Similar Threads - Insignia Flex P11W7100

2. My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...: When I had first got this laptop, every time I charged it, it would show a blue light but now its showing red? It's still able to charge but is this bad? How do I fix this problem?...
  3. My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...: When I had first got this laptop, every time I charged it, it would show a blue light but now its showing red? It's still able to charge but is this bad? How do I fix this problem?...
  4. HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.: Hi, i recently was given a non starting HP HP X0Q77ES#ABU with an i7 processor and <300Gb SSD not sure on size as no-one could remember Ive tried many things such as trying to discharge built up static, powering on with battery and without battery. ive tried manually starting...
  5. Mainboard Red Led boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mainboard Red Led boot: I can't enter bios, whenever I boot my pc and try to get into the bio it freezes at the Aorus Logo, pls some help. I also tried to get in bio via Windows but the results are the same. Specs: Ryzen 7 2700x B450 Aorus M Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 Mhz GTX 1660 Super Asus...
  6. Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100: My Insignia is stuck in a loop of displaying the Insignia name , a quick white box flashes, with a very quick message says attempting to recover ________? Its to fast can't make the word, and than it displays undoing changes made to your computer- screen is black. I called...
  7. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...
  8. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  9. GPU LED lighting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU LED lighting: Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti.
  10. battery will not charge on laptop red light blinking 2% max. charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery will not charge on laptop red light blinking 2% max. charge: help w/ batt. charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-will-not-charge-on-laptop-red-light/af8dfac7-b2d7-42de-912a-4bde125570f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows 10 insignia cannot start up

3. NS-P11W7100 bios

4. insignia tablet not charging,
  5. insignia ns-p11w7100 stuck in automatic repair loop,
  6. insignia flex not charging no lights,
  7. insigniatablet NS-P11W7100 bios button,
  8. insignia ns-p11w7100-c charging problems