Windows 10: insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

Discus and support insignia flex tablet touch screen issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mbeyer23, Apr 1, 2020.

1. mbeyer23 Win User

insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update over a year ago tried all the other methods of repair and nothing worked---i wouldn't give up on this and this worked i now have a fully functioning insignia flex i am disabling windows 10 update so this wont happen again

:)

mbeyer23, Apr 1, 2020

2. Secure Boot Violation on Insignia tablet

I have an Insignia flex 8" tablet. On Oct 10th woke up to tablet having a red box on screen reading "Secure Boot Violation - Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup". Touch screen does not work so can't press "OK". Turned off
    tablet and pressed simultaneously vol up and down buttons when pressing power to try and access Startup menu. By doing this after the Insignio logo appears a message shows up briefly "Entering dnx mode - waiting for fastboot command" and then the red Secure
    Boot Violation message comes up and can do nothing more. Contacted Insignia and they advised me to contact Microsoft as it might have something to do with windows update. Is there an external device that will help access the startup menu? Other solutions?

Thomas_257, Apr 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    7 inch Insignia window tablet

Methods for resetting an Insignia Tablet:

Method 1:

• Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
    • Go to Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.

Method 2:

• Power off the tablet fully
    • Press and HOLD the Volume + button
    • While still holding the Volume + button, press the Power button until the screen illuminates and shows Insignia.
    • Then release the power button only
    • Continue holding Volume+ until one of two screens appear:
    A screen appears with only an Android mascot in the background. If this happens simply let go of volume + and press it one time. You should then see the screen shown in item 'B'

A list of options in the top left of the tablet screen.

6. Use Volume - to select "wipe data / Factory reset" and press the power button to select it

7. Use Volume - to select "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the power button to select it

8. Following the reset, the device should boot up and go through the initial setup process again as when it just

came out of the box

In general Method 2 is more successful . . .

DaveM121, Apr 1, 2020
  4. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

Insignia tablet sound driver

After a Windows 10 automatic update, my Insignia tablet (<1 year old) went silent, the audio device driver was now incompatible. Even though this tablet was sold through Microsoft, Microsoft tech support was
    worthless in solving this issue and I was advised to contact
    Insignia for help. Insignia connected me to a "Just Answer" tech who was able to resolve the problem. The fix involved resetting the tablet to the pre-update state and disabling the automatic updates for Windows 10. This is the second device
    I own that has been compromised or disabled by Windows 10!

Richard.Zapfe, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

1. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue - Similar Threads - insignia flex tablet

2. Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen issues: Hello. I have been having issue with touchscreen ghost tapping when I turn it on. I tried everything online, like installing new drivers, nearly everything. it seems to be the outside of it, as when I move the screen it taps and holds on one specific side of the screen. I...
  3. Tablet mode touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  4. Connect tablet with broken touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect tablet with broken touch screen: The screen of my tablet does work, but also doesn't. I can see the lock screen, but I can unlock or touch anywhere else the input of the screen is somehow broken is there a way I can use it as a second monitor?...
  5. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  6. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  7. touch screen issue

touch screen issue: dear all My windows 10 touch screen pc has problem with touch . IR touch is working but touched part is not working how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-issue/f1e53fbd-da8c-432a-84ff-ffc965f74fc3
  8. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  9. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  10. Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues

Windows tablet touch screen and sound issues: Before i say anything else I first want to mention i have tried everything in the first reply to this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/hid-compliant-touch-screen-is-no-longer-in-my/a3a80129-a682-43d0-9436-bd7c8d19d119 as that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my insignia tablet screen is not responding to tourch

2. dnx fastboot mode surface pro