Windows 10: INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

Discus and support INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Al.P., Jan 19, 2022.

1. Al.P. Win User

INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on Broadband>BCM20702A0 Bluetooth 2.4 GHz Single Chip Tranceiver, and an Update Driver Warning results telling me the driver is not recommended nor is it verified as being compatible. Basically, it's a doomsday warning that put an end to the help the woman on the other end of the phone was willing to provide. I have Wi

:)

Al.P., Jan 19, 2022

2. Insignia Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter not functioning on Windows 10

I did everything suggested and nothing worked to install the problem child device. I do not believe it is a software problem or a computer hardware problem. All my other bluetooth devices and devices are working. Only this, the
    Insignia Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter not functioning on Windows 10

is the issue. Nothing works to make this device work with my computer.

Anonymous14936, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

4. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

insignia gigabit adapter read below

my usb 3.0 gigabit adapter insignia from best buy is getting warm or hot is that normal guys

cruiseroller1, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

1. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible? - Similar Threads - INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth

2. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver...: @https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcm20702a0-insignia-bluetooth-adapter-not-working/fad6ecbf-e47b-4367-9d78-c6db705ad01aFirst Let me preface this with the fact I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 years and didn't even think to move it wayyyy...
  3. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver: I have been using this bluetooth adapter for the past year when it decided all of the sudden yestreday it wanted to stop working. I think it was because i was building another PC and maybe the signals interfered with one another and now the driver became corrupted is my...
  4. BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCM20702A0 Insignia Bluetooth adapter not working, driver error/unavailable driver: I have been using this bluetooth adapter for the past year when it decided all of the sudden yestreday it wanted to stop working. I think it was because i was building another PC and maybe the signals interfered with one another and now the driver became corrupted is my...
  5. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  6. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  7. insignia usb bluetooth adapter plug and play bluetooth not found?

insignia usb bluetooth adapter plug and play bluetooth not found?: Hi, I seem to not have any Bluetooth on my system. I bought a brand new Xbox one Microsoft controller for gaming... wireless with batteries and a plug and play adapter, everything is compatible except nothing works I searched through forums and people with the same issue...
  8. Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle

Insignia Bluetooth Adapter driver dongle: can't find driver for this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insignia-bluetooth-adapter-driver-dongle/faad05e2-fda7-425d-8c32-b782d45e3661
  9. Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter

Error code 43 for Insignia Bluetooth adapter: I have a USB Bluetooth adapter by INSIGNIA , I use it to connect my xbox controller to my Windows 10 PC. it was working perfectly fine and lately I've been getting the Code 43 and Code 10 errors. I tried , reinstalling , update, I tried the hidden devices, update for...
  10. insignia gigabit adapter read below

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    insignia gigabit adapter read below: my usb 3.0 gigabit adapter insignia from best buy is getting warm or hot is that normal guys 95466