Windows 10: inspiron 15 3000 laptop

Discus and support inspiron 15 3000 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this laptop is about to celebrate her 1st birthday. it has been returned to Dell twice and "fixed" on line 3 or 4 times. my family have also tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MARCIAGLICKMAN, Nov 30, 2019.

1. inspiron 15 3000 laptop

this laptop is about to celebrate her 1st birthday. it has been returned to Dell twice and "fixed" on line 3 or 4 times. my family have also tried using their expertise to solve these problems. My working with Dell has been horrible. They have charged me fees for, an adapter cord for a total of $120. I have tried to recoup this charge but was never told it was not a covered service. The cord connection still works its way out of the device.

My cursor is erratic. He moves all over the screen without any input. I have been told this is "operator error." It can sometimes take over an hour to write a simple email or message. Because the mouse is so all over the place it often will just delete words and sentences on its own.

Does anyone experience similar problems?

:)

MARCIAGLICKMAN, Nov 30, 2019

2. How do turn off the keyboard backlight in my dell inspiron 15 3000 series 3542 laptop

How do I turn off the keyboard backlight in my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series 3542 laptop?

Shamrock_730, Nov 30, 2019
  3. typing disorders with my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 ; 3000 series

Hi Caliany,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

At first I would suggest you to check if the Num Lock key is conflict with the issue. Press on Num lock key and check.

If the issue still persist, the issue you are facing could be due to the driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

I would recommend you to uninstall and re-install the keyboard driver and check if this helps to resolve the keyboard issue.

• Press Windows Key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate for the Keyboard and expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall
    If the issue still persist, try updating the keyboard driver and check. Skip step3 and right click on the device and click on update software.

Method 3.

If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, I would recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated keyboard driver and install the same.

Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop Details | Dell India

Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 30, 2019
  4. inspiron 15 3000 laptop

microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

gulbariankhan, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

inspiron 15 3000 laptop

1. inspiron 15 3000 laptop - Similar Threads - inspiron 3000 laptop

2. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  3. Inspiron 11 series 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inspiron 11 series 3000: Este laptop fue reformateado por mi hija dejandolo como si fuera recien comprado. El unico problema es que al encenderlo y apagarlo comienza a sonar con beeps largos cerca de 8 veces. Alguien puede ayudar con esto? Agradecido de antemano.Claudio....
  4. Unable to connect to 5G on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to 5G on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: Hi, Unable to connect to 5G on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, i checked Device Manager where it shows Qualcomm QCA9565 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adaptor which i reckon doesn't support 5G hence i downloaded...
  5. Inspiron 15 3000 cpu throttling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inspiron 15 3000 cpu throttling: My inspiron has been having so many problems lately. But when i want to record a video the audio is all choppy and popping i wanted to find out why so i i downloaded latencymon and its saying that my cpu could possibly be throttling and i need help on how to fix this cpu...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers for my Inspiron 15 3000 Series?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers for my Inspiron 15 3000 Series?: So I had been having audio problems with my laptop for a while, so I saw as a common solution was to uninstall the Realtek Audio Driver through the device manager and reinstall it. I have successfully uninstalled it, but now I can't find where to reinstall the program. Could...
  7. dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.

dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.: hi I am trying to play a game and I have to hold keys down while trying to look around using the mouse. everytime I press a key the touchpad stops responding. how do I disable this action....
  8. I've forgotten my login for my Inspiron 15-3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've forgotten my login for my Inspiron 15-3000: I didn't have chance to make any backup disk. So at this point the computer is a dust collector. I bought it in April and it's just sitting around. Can I change it through F2/F12 during booting. I do have the Admin password. Any help is appreciated....
  9. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  10. New Inspiron 15 3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Inspiron 15 3000: Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-inspiron-15-3000/0814c215-b585-43e8-8f63-52cc630d5268