Windows 10: Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot

Discus and support Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Device: Dell inspiron 15 7000 laptop Bios: 01.00.00 When booting, Windows boot manager does not make it past Dell logo. Then attempts to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Trey Foehner, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot

Device: Dell inspiron 15 7000 laptop

Bios: 01.00.00

When booting, Windows boot manager does not make it past Dell logo. Then attempts to run Automatic Repair.

Restart - same thing

Uninstal latest update - unable to, have pending updates

Boot from UEFI does the same thing.

Boot from legacy shows PXE E53 no boot filename received, as shown in picture

Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot [​IMG]

Resetting the PC or any kind of factory image reset does not work, bringing back error messages.

This happens periodically, and usually after Windows tries to install any kind of updatethe updates run to 30% and the machine restarts giving this issue

When it runs, there's nothing I do to make it run. It turns back on and runs like nothing happened. When the machine is able to boot, running sfc/scannow shows corrupted system files but unable to fix.

Also to note, when it runs the hard drive is running at 100% usually 24 7 , is able to read and write but very slowly..could this be a failing hard drive?

Windows also does not recognize any wifi, only giving me the option for ethernet, which was never

an issue before. Windows also does not take keyboard input when trying to search in Windows programs such as Start Menu, any kind of windows search bar, file explorer, etc. But can take keyboard input from every other application. These are all things that happened after Windows tried an automatic update.

I have backed up all of my files and am ready and willing to completely reset this guy and/or replace any parts if necessary.

:)

Trey Foehner, Feb 26, 2021

2. Touchpad issues on Dell Inspiron 17 7000 following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Since, the above steps did not help to fix the issue. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to go to the below link, download the Synaptics Touchpad driver and install it in compatibility mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-7000/drivers

• Right-click on the Synaptics Touchpad driver setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact to the computer manufacturer and check if they have released Synaptics Touchpad driver for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 26, 2021
  3. My Inspiron 15 7000 is stuck in Safe Mode

i am also using Inspiron 15 7000 and developing windows based app for appointbox.
    Whenever i ran this app, a windows pops up and laptop gets stuck

Malik zohaib, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot

Inspiron 15 7000 Static and Frame drops

I have an Inspiron 15 7000 with Windows 10 installed. About 2 months ago, I began having issues with the audio when using earbuds. Every second or so, a small burst of static is audible and when these bursts of static occur, my frame rate on different programs
    drops for that moment the static is happening. This frame rate drop happens whether I have earbuds in and can hear the static or not. I am not quite sure what could cause this.

Also, this tends to happen most when I am on wifi, but it is not exclusive to when I am on wifi.

Thanks so much.

LonelyEskimo, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot

1. Inspiron 15 7000 gaming: Windows 10 not able to boot - Similar Threads - Inspiron 7000 gaming

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop: Hi, I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series gaming laptop from my grandfather after his passing. After copying or saving elsewhere any important documents, photos, or other information, I opted to do a complete factory reset of the system, wiping all the data in...
  6. Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop: Hi, I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series gaming laptop from my grandfather after his passing. After copying or saving elsewhere any important documents, photos, or other information, I opted to do a complete factory reset of the system, wiping all the data in...
  7. Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Touchpad and gestures issue - Inspiron 15 7000 series Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad and gestures issue - Inspiron 15 7000 series Windows 10: Hello, I am using Inspiron 15 7000 series with windows 10. Now i am not a computer Geek so spare my vocabulary. Since past few months I have been facing touchpad issue. The touchpad gestures doesn't seem to work completely. I am not able to use the full functionality of a...
  9. Acrylic blur broken on Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acrylic blur broken on Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000: [ATTACH] As in title. In taskbar, it's completely transparent, and my start menu and other apps are now completely opaque as in the screenshot: https://preview.redd.it/mozzbhls47961.png?width=814&format=png&auto=webp&s=b19939bee2292007ea2268f556682a74e9b2229c Anyone got...
  10. My Inspiron 15 7000 is locked in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Inspiron 15 7000 is locked in safe mode: I recently cleaned and optimized my laptop to be able to play while I'm on vacation for a month. It is a 1050 i5 compilation and it was not working in the best way, so I thought that reinstalling the graphics card driver was a good idea. I used DDU and did not read the...