Windows 10: instability of pc after 2004 update

Discus and support instability of pc after 2004 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my pc to the 2004 version of windows 10. unfortunately after the update, the cooling fans are running continuously, despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kasra akbari, Aug 16, 2020.

1. instability of pc after 2004 update

I recently updated my pc to the 2004 version of windows 10. unfortunately after the update, the cooling fans are running continuously, despite upgrading and installing the manufacturer drivers. The other problem is that when the pc goes to sleep mode, once I wake it up, the pc runs but the screen remains black. I also followed the steps to upgrade the video card. but nothing changed. please someone help me..... I have an SSD on my pc and forcing it to shut down might damage it.

:)

kasra akbari, Aug 16, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 16, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Aug 16, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

instability of pc after 2004 update

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

instability of pc after 2004 update

1. instability of pc after 2004 update - Similar Threads - instability 2004 update

2. Crashing - Instability - After Extensive Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing - Instability - After Extensive Troubleshooting: First began to experience issues around January of this year. Games were crashing frequently, and 9 times out of 10, when attempting to export a project in After Effects / Premiere / Media Encoder, the program would crash, or would trigger a BSOD.Specs:i9 14900k no OC64GB of...
  3. Regular BSODs and General Instability in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs and General Instability in PC: Hello,Recently I've been experiencing regular BSODs and freezing when using my PC. In hindsight, there was always the occasional BSOD, but I didn't think much of it until they began to occur more recently.The BSODs occur most after running a demanding game but will also occur...
  4. Regular BSODs and General Instability in PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs and General Instability in PC: Hello,Recently I've been experiencing regular BSODs and freezing when using my PC. In hindsight, there was always the occasional BSOD, but I didn't think much of it until they began to occur more recently.The BSODs occur most after running a demanding game but will also occur...
  5. Instability Due to Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instability Due to Updates: Hi Every time there is a Windows 10 Update I experience some form of instability By the time it takes to complete surely they are not updates but re installs some times it takes as long as 60 min I think the problem is trying to use the same program for Phones and &...
  6. PC is unusable after 2004 update - 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is unusable after 2004 update - 100% CPU: My computer updated to 2004 two days ago and it is unusable. It takes 5-15 minutes to login or start a program, then the program is unresponsive. Web browsing is impossible. I'm running Win 10 Home. CPU is at 100% constantly. Disk is at 100% some of the time, but sometimes...
  7. Not receiving 2004 update after resetting my pc

Not receiving 2004 update after resetting my pc: I have received the 2004 feature update but I didn't install it. For some reason I had to reset my pc I didn't wanted my files back so I made a factory reset now I am not getting 2004 update anymore what's the problem...
  8. PC running terribly after version 2004 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC running terribly after version 2004 update: Hi. Computer was running smooth as silk till the subject update. Now, all i get are app freezes and general slowness and unresponsiveness. Any VALUABLE info - assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  9. Instability since update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Instability since update: hey guys, new to the forum. i am running win 10 home build 1809. system just did the latest feature update. and ever since the system has been unstable. mainly running chrome or waking up form sleep. i've noticed the screen takes over a minute to wake up after the pc turns...
  10. Loss of All Apps and Instability After Updating

Loss of All Apps and Instability After Updating: I recently installed an update for Windows 10, and it seemingly broke everything. All default apps, including the Start Menu and Settings app are inaccessible, and give me a, "Class not registered," error message whenever I try to open them. When trying to log in, I am...