Windows 10: Instagram App For Windows 10?

Discus and support Instagram App For Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trapfredo, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Instagram App For Windows 10?

Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks

submitted by /u/trapfredo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/trapfredo, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets

Source: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Instagram app on windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to check for updates from the Microsoft Store and update Instagram application. Refer the following article on
    Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for more information.

If the issue persists, refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article.

If you are still facing the same issue, as this is an in-app issue, I suggest you to contact
    Instagram support, where you will find professional who are dedicated to handle in-app issues on Instagram.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Instagram App For Windows 10?

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Instagram App For Windows 10?

1. Instagram App For Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Instagram App

2. instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app: Hi I wonder if anyone can help - the + sign does not appear on the app I downloaded from microsoft on my computer - it seems that only the app on the mobile phone has this feature.Any ideas as to how to fix this problem?thanks Marcela...
  3. Instagram web app for Windows 10 is now based on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Instagram web app for Windows 10 is now based on Microsoft Edge: Windows 10’s app store is still ignored by top companies and it tends to be big news when a tech giant decides to release a new update for their app. Like Uber, Facebook also converted their native Instagram app for Windows 10 to a Progressive Web App, which is basically a...
  4. Microsoft store Instagram app

Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...
  5. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  6. Unable to turn on notification on My Instagram App in windows 10 insider programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to turn on notification on My Instagram App in windows 10 insider programme: Please help me to turn on notification at instagram app downloaded from Microsoft Store . I do not understand why the app doesn't show notification Today, I got a scolding from my Mom because I didn't reply to her as I didn't got notification about her message . Please...
  7. how do i autoscroll on the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i autoscroll on the instagram app?: same as title, i wanna auto scroll up l in dms to get to the beginning of a conversation, how do i do it? thanks. submitted by /u/marapella [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iigib0/how_do_i_autoscroll_on_the_instagram_app/
  8. instagram app not showing notifications /windows10/laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    instagram app not showing notifications /windows10/laptop: Hi, the Instagram app does not show notification on the notification center, it also does not show up on the senders on notification settings. I've talked with Microsoft and I've tried everything from reinstalling to changing my password and it still not working. Any...
  9. instagram app on windows

instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  10. Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book

Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book: Hi, Hoping someone can help me as I've tried many options and so far no luck. I used to be able to use Instagram via my PC Surface Book with Windows 10, with a touch screen. It worked perfectly fine up until about 2-3 months ago, when it started crashing regularly. Then...