Windows 10: Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?

Discus and support Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried many times to open Windows store Instagram app, on my HP laptop with Windows 10 latest version. It opens, but will not function as it is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jamel Nan, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Jamel Nan Win User

Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?

I have tried many times to open Windows store Instagram app, on my HP laptop with Windows 10 latest version. It opens, but will not function as it is on my iPhone 11.

I feel like it slows down the processes in my Core i7 laptop. If i reboot my PC, will that helps to speed up everything? My laptop is 3 years old

:)

Jamel Nan, Jan 31, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?

Cannot find the instagram app in the Microsoft App Store

Hi,

Unfortunately, Instagram app is not available in Windows Store. I would suggest you to contact Instagram support for any update regarding the availability:

Instagram-Hilfebereich

Hope it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it?

1. Instagram App from Microsoft Store make my PC slow. Why is it? - Similar Threads - Instagram App Microsoft

2. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  3. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  4. Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store: Instagram App Icon need some correction as there's a white border around the App icon in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-border-around-instagram-app/93e61fbd-26df-491e-8106-5ccf1df508f9
  5. Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store

Why is there a white border around instagram App downloaded from Microsoft Store: Instagram App Icon need some correction as there's a white border around the App icon in windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-border-around-instagram-app/93e61fbd-26df-491e-8106-5ccf1df508f9
  6. My pc won't turn off and apps from the microsoft store are slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc won't turn off and apps from the microsoft store are slow: Hello, Yesterday i couldn't turn off my pc so i did a shutdown. When i started the pc back up a few hours later my microsoft teams was freezing and didn't load and i couldn't open apps from the microsoft store.I would really appreciate if you have a solution for me....
  7. Microsoft store Instagram app

Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...
  8. INSTAGRAM ON PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    INSTAGRAM ON PC: greetings !!!!! Just I give a suggestion about Instagram application that give features to add story as on andriod phones.... and pop up reply option..... and option of vedio auto play... and ICON of active people..... PLEASE......
  9. install instagram on my pc through my microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install instagram on my pc through my microsoft store: i want to install instagram on my pc through microsoft store but microsoft store says "You Own This App " because of this i can not install instagram on my pc so you say how i am install instagram on my pc.....
  10. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping ***Modified title from: instagram not updating***...