Windows 10: Instagram app not openning

Discus and support Instagram app not openning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i attempt to open Instagram, it just shows the icon with a black background. I've tried everything. Terminating the app, restarting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FudgeTech, Nov 23, 2018.

1. FudgeTech Win User

Instagram app not openning

Every time i attempt to open Instagram, it just shows the icon with a black background. I've tried everything. Terminating the app, restarting, uninstalling. Nothing worked.

Any clue why?

:)

FudgeTech, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Instagram app not openning :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

No Sound in Instagram app

Hi,

Considering that all other application works fine except for the Instagram app and the troubleshooting steps provided above did not work, the issue that you're experiencing with sound may no longer be related to the system or hardware. We would suggest contacting
    the application developer for them to further check the issue.

Let us know if you've other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Instagram app not openning - Similar Threads - Instagram app openning

2. Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app: Hello,The IG app no longer opens and instead it opens in my browser. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-11-no-longer-opens-an-app/5b20e032-5b8c-41e3-95b6-f2a53203d430
  3. Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app: Hello,The IG app no longer opens and instead it opens in my browser. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-11-no-longer-opens-an-app/5b20e032-5b8c-41e3-95b6-f2a53203d430
  4. Instagram app notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  5. Instagram app notifications

Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  6. instagram app on windows

instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  7. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  8. Where's the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's the instagram app?: I noticed a couple days ago that the Instagram app is missing in the sharing section of the file explorer for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-the-instagram-app/33d2b995-ed7a-4116-a6af-2a2b4a20b5ef"
  9. instagram not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram not opening: instagram not opening ..................please tell me how to solve this problem ? whenever i try to open it get open for a second and after that it get closed instantly...
  10. trouble with Instagram app

trouble with Instagram app: I have had Instagram installed on my laptop windows 10 for over a year. Today it was not working properly. I decided to do a restart, and there was an update. The update caused black screen. Eventually I was able to resolve that. Instagram still would not work. I decided to...