Windows 10: Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop

Discus and support Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows, and I'm very glad to be able to use direct messages on my computer, not my phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenReenII, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop

Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows, and I'm very glad to be able to use direct messages on my computer, not my phone. The app is perfect, except for one problem: whenever a person puts multiple photos in one post, I can only access the first one. I see the small blue dot beneath the photo, as well as a few other grey dots to its right, but I can't access the photos those dots represent. I tried clicking on the right of the photo, clicking on the dots, and simulating a swipe with my mouse, but it's not working. Does the Instagram Windows 10 app not allow users to access multiple photos, or is this just a quirk for my copy?

Thanks for your help,

Stephen

:)

StephenReenII, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets

Source: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Instagram On Windows 10 Desktop & Laptop

Hello everyone, I currently have Windows 10 on a Laptop and Desktop. I downloaded and installed Instagram on both. One bit launches but the videos and pictures will not launch. It is not a connection issue I am getting 134MBS on the desktop which uses
    an Ethernet cable and the desktop which is wireless is 73MBS. What can be causing this problem with the Instagram app?

AndersonPersad, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop

1. Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop - Similar Threads - Instagram app Desktop

2. Instagram app notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  3. Instagram app notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram app notifications: I have installed the Instagram app from the Microsoft Store but am not receiving any notifications from the app, as I would for example from the WhatsApp app. At most I will see a Microsoft edge notification if it is set as my default browser. I have enabled all notifications...
  4. Instagram App For Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instagram App For Windows 10?: Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdye0q/instagram_app_for_windows_10/
  5. instagram app on windows

instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  6. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  7. Where's the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's the instagram app?: I noticed a couple days ago that the Instagram app is missing in the sharing section of the file explorer for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-the-instagram-app/33d2b995-ed7a-4116-a6af-2a2b4a20b5ef"
  8. Instagram for Windows 10

Instagram for Windows 10: I have the latest Win 10-64 bits version installed, up to date and wish to know if it's possible to record and listen voice messages on the official Instagram app developed for Win 10. Every time someone sends me a voice message and I try to listen there I get a message...
  9. Instagram app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instagram app on windows 10: my Instagram app on windows 10 wants an update to show gifs in DM, but I cannot update app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-10/f36cd046-43f2-43e2-8bd1-7a1516dabf96
  10. Instagram app on Windows not working

Instagram app on Windows not working: I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows 10 on my PC, whenever I try to login it sends me the message that "the server certificate is untrusted". Even when I try to login with Facebook, it shows me a blank page. Is there a way to resolve this problem??...