Windows 10: Instagram Follow Manager

Discus and support Instagram Follow Manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Just to share with you "Instagram Follow Manager", a portable tool that allows Instagram users to compare their "following" and "followers"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user4589, Dec 11, 2020.

1. user4589 Win User

Instagram Follow Manager

Hi guys,

Just to share with you "Instagram Follow Manager", a portable tool that allows Instagram users to compare their "following" and "followers" lists in order to find out "people they follow but don't follow them back" and "people who follow them but they don't follow back".

The tool can also be used to compare 2 lists related to anything and find out what items belong to one list and don't belong to the other one!

Instagram Follow Manager (Blog Page)

Instagram Follow Manager [​IMG]

:)

user4589, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 11, 2020
  3. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Instagram Follow Manager

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Instagram Follow Manager

1. Instagram Follow Manager - Similar Threads - Instagram Follow Manager

2. Instagram notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Instagram notifications: Someone can help me?I can't see new notifications on my PC. There is the icon showing "3 new notifications", but when i open it, there is just OLD notificationslike 1 week agoIf i want to see who answered or liked something, i must check on my cellphone.Like today. On my PC,...
  3. Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram: We can answer video calls from pc or not? while we are using instagram on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/187a7196-bf14-4217-8170-ba0b5003c7aa
  4. Problem with Instagram

Problem with Instagram: Hey microsoft. I dont like the new instagram app in the microsoft store. Its exactly like the web browser version and a waste of space. Also i already have a dms app and the old one included dms already in it. And i cant archive photos on the PWA instagram app. Can you guys...
  5. Instagram

Instagram: Why don't the LIVE videos appear on my Instagram on my YOGA book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/c4f7d261-3262-4597-88cf-cb13308641c7
  6. INSTAGRAM ON PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    INSTAGRAM ON PC: greetings !!!!! Just I give a suggestion about Instagram application that give features to add story as on andriod phones.... and pop up reply option..... and option of vedio auto play... and ICON of active people..... PLEASE......
  7. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  8. New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram: Today we are announcing new tools to help people manage their time on Facebook and Instagram: an activity dashboard, a daily reminder and a new way to limit notifications. We developed these tools based on collaboration and inspiration from leading mental health experts and...
  9. Instagram:

Instagram:: I am having a problem with uploading photos to my instagram page! Can somebody help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/3a8df721-3520-488c-bd53-3e7334ba5d99
  10. Instagram

Instagram: Instagram no longer works on my laptop after the Windows 10 update. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/f847e24a-0dc5-4530-8efd-2f958ade44e7