Windows 10: Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out

Discus and support Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I guess this is a browser problem but who knows. I have never posted on Instagram nor have I ever "tagged" someone if that's what the kids are saying... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phaedruspress, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out

I guess this is a browser problem but who knows. I have never posted on Instagram nor have I ever "tagged" someone if that's what the kids are saying now a days or is that Facebook. I just follow people. Anyway this is the third time now that this has happened to me. My current browser of choice at the moment is BRAVE but it also happened when I was using Chrome. Should I have the misfortune of logging out of Instagram while I am able to log back in I got nothing. The page really doesn't load and it looks like this:

Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out [​IMG]

It looks like this no matter if I try logging into Instagram from Brave, Chrome, Firefox, Edge or portable Cent browser and it does not matter if I am in private mode or not and it does not matter if I have VPN on or not. The only way to get back into Instagram is to create a new account and password and add the 40 or so people I like to gawk at or read about.

I have no idea what the problem is and when I try to GOOGLE a solution I must be phrasing the question so poorly that I get only unrelated links. Any ideas? TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Mar 16, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out Main.jpg

Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out Refresh.jpg

Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out

1. Instagram In ALL Browsers is Wonky After Logging Out - Similar Threads - Instagram Browsers Wonky

2. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  3. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  4. Cant log into instagram

Cant log into instagram: Anyone have problems logging into their Instagram account on a PC? 158102
  5. All browsers log me off of websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    All browsers log me off of websites: This started recently. When I close a browser, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and I go back into the browser and go to a website like YouTube or Yahoo, I have to log back on. This never happened before and I don't recall making a change to my system. Most "help" that I find is...
  6. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  7. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  8. Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out: Help! I cannot load instagram on ANY browsers, or the Instagram app. It shows URL request timed out. I use my personal laptop but cannot get to it. My work laptop is sitting right beside my personal laptop, and I can easily access the website from that computer. Please help...
  9. Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out

Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out: HELP! I have tried bringing up instagram.com from 3 different browsers, and using the App. I have cleared my cache, cookies, history, uninstalled and reinstalled the app SEVERAL times. I can get to the site from another computer that is sitting right beside the one I need to...
  10. Redirect after logging out of outlook locking up browser

in Browsers and Email
    Redirect after logging out of outlook locking up browser: So recently after logging out of outlook my browser (firefox) got locked up by a web page with a voice warning that I have a virus or something to that effect. After closing firefox with task manager I tried to use firefox again but was redirected back to the same page with...