Windows 10: Instagram live stream pauses on my PC

Discus and support Instagram live stream pauses on my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Instagram app pauses when I work on my PC at the same time as listening to my friends live streams. I just click off the app window and it stops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allison Bryant1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Instagram live stream pauses on my PC

My Instagram app pauses when I work on my PC at the same time as listening to my friends live streams. I just click off the app window and it stops.

It is really annoying. Please help.

:)

Allison Bryant1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Mark7805 Win User

Streaming from PC to Instagram remotely possible?

Title says it all. I like the idea of Instagram as a streaming platform and I know you folk are the ones I should ask.

As far as I'm aware Instagram doesn't have any sort of streamkey but I'm not an expert whatsoever on this.

Mark7805, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mark7805 Win User

ewwww

Mark7805, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Instagram live stream pauses on my PC

Instagram is owned by Facebook, once I become BFF with Mark Zuckerberg I'll ask him to give us another streaming platform ...

... done! (that was quick) ... Facebook Live API | Live Video for Your Business

BiggieShady, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Instagram live stream pauses on my PC

1. Instagram live stream pauses on my PC - Similar Threads - Instagram live stream

2. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  3. Live stream won't go live

Live stream won't go live: All the sudden my live stream that I have been posting for years on a daily basis to YouTube won't go live. Is it my desktop computer, my Logitech webcam or YouTube? Thank you....
  4. live stream buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    live stream buffering: When I watch live stream webcam the picture keeps stopping and buffering for a long time. How do I fix this? Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you...
  5. INSTAGRAM ON PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    INSTAGRAM ON PC: greetings !!!!! Just I give a suggestion about Instagram application that give features to add story as on andriod phones.... and pop up reply option..... and option of vedio auto play... and ICON of active people..... PLEASE......
  6. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

Problems live streaming radio on my computer: I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I have not changed anything on my computer. When I click the play button on live streaming, nothing happens. How can I fix...
  7. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  8. no sound on live streaming

no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....
  9. live stream on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live stream on PC: How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype. However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things...
  10. WPC 2015 live stream

in Windows 10 News
    WPC 2015 live stream: here is link for live stream starts 8.45am ET (13:45 uk) https://news.microsoft.com/wpc2015/