Windows 10: Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone

Discus and support Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Its shame Microsoft remove Instagram from Windows fhone 10 ....What about users !? Absurd ! I have to buy a new smarfhone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mariopires3, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone

Split from this thread.​

Its shame Microsoft remove Instagram from Windows fhone 10 ....What about users !? Absurd ! I have to buy a new smarfhone, just because of it ! Im really desapointed ! I got message saying i can open it on browser ...but i try ....and direct messages does not work !Anybody can help ? Thks .Its shame Microsoft remove Instagram from Windows fhone 10 ....What about users !? Absurd ! I have to buy a new smarfhone, just because of it ! Im really desapointed ! I got message saying i can open it on browser ...but i try ....and direct messages does not work !Anybody can help ? Thks .

:)

mariopires3, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Instagram for windows phone

Instagram has sofar ignored Windows Phone. I'd suggest you let them know you do not agree..

Paul van der Heu, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone

instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone

1. Instagram removed from Windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - Instagram removed phone

2. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  3. Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove spam from Phone link that is not on phone: Have received 2 phishing pam messages on Phone Link supposedly from USPS. Spammer used phone number from UK. These texts do not appear on my phone, TG. How do I delete, or any texts using Phone Link? Is removing and reinstalling only option? Would like ability to delete any...
  4. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  5. Instagram App For Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instagram App For Windows 10?: Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdye0q/instagram_app_for_windows_10/
  6. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  7. Instagram for Windows 10

Instagram for Windows 10: I have the latest Win 10-64 bits version installed, up to date and wish to know if it's possible to record and listen voice messages on the official Instagram app developed for Win 10. Every time someone sends me a voice message and I try to listen there I get a message...
  8. Instagram app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instagram app on windows 10: my Instagram app on windows 10 wants an update to show gifs in DM, but I cannot update app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-10/f36cd046-43f2-43e2-8bd1-7a1516dabf96
  9. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  10. Remove Windows Phone From Devices & Drives??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove Windows Phone From Devices & Drives??: Nothing major. But on my laptop, I have a 'Windows Phone' icon next to my DVD drive and hard-drive icon. The Windows Phone isn't even connected anymore, and was wondering how I get rid of the icon? Looked in the devices folder, but it isn't listed. 55537

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instagram removed from windows

2. why is the instagram app being removed from windows phones