Windows 10: instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

Discus and support instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I wonder if anyone can help - the + sign does not appear on the app I downloaded from microsoft on my computer - it seems that only the app on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marcela pierabella, Jun 4, 2021.

1. instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

Hi I wonder if anyone can help - the + sign does not appear on the app I downloaded from microsoft on my computer - it seems that only the app on the mobile phone has this feature.Any ideas as to how to fix this problem?thanks Marcela

:)

marcela pierabella, Jun 4, 2021

2. Just uploaded windows 10. Problem with instagram.

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you using the latest version of Instagram app in your PC?
    If not, I suggest you to install the latest version of Instagram app and check if it helps.

If doesn't work, I would suggest you to install the app in a compatibility mode and check.

Please follow the steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Uploading photos to Instagram

How can I upload photos to Instagram using the PC/desktop app I just downloaded? There is no button to add photos.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Lifestyle

Yvette Cortes, Jun 4, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram

Hi Teresa

Open the Photos App

Resize that app so you can also see some of your Desktop

Select a file you want to post to Instagram

Drag that file onto your Desktop

That operation will not move that file, it will just create a copy of that file on your Desktop, which you can then upload to Instagram

DaveM121, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

1. instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app - Similar Threads - instagram sign upload

2. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  3. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  4. Desktop not appearing after signing in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not appearing after signing in: Title. Basically I start up my laptop, sign in, but nothing shows up. I see the curser, and I can open the start menu, but besides that it’s just a blank screen. Hp elite-book 840 G5 if that’s any help. submitted by /u/Bren_co [link] [comments]...
  5. Instagram Sign-up Woes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Instagram Sign-up Woes: I guess this is the best place to put this? Anyways, recently I tried to sign-up to Instagram for the first time. Man, signing up to that site is like getting into Fort Knox! Firstly, it kept saying the codes they were sending me were all wrong, now that I've cleared that...
  6. Help! I can't Post to Instagram!

Help! I can't Post to Instagram!: I am new to the community, but not to Microsoft, so forgive me for multiple questions...I use the Instagram Business for my Fine art practice. However, IG quit allowing Windows users to post from the IG App for Windows in early 2020. They suggested logging on thru my Chrome...
  7. Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book

Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book: Hi, Hoping someone can help me as I've tried many options and so far no luck. I used to be able to use Instagram via my PC Surface Book with Windows 10, with a touch screen. It worked perfectly fine up until about 2-3 months ago, when it started crashing regularly. Then...
  8. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  9. Where's the instagram app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where's the instagram app?: I noticed a couple days ago that the Instagram app is missing in the sharing section of the file explorer for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wheres-the-instagram-app/33d2b995-ed7a-4116-a6af-2a2b4a20b5ef"
  10. Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop

Instagram app on Windows 10 Desktop: Hello Everyone, I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows, and I'm very glad to be able to use direct messages on my computer, not my phone. The app is perfect, except for one problem: whenever a person puts multiple photos in one post, I can only access the first...