Windows 10: Instagram stopped working

Discus and support Instagram stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 3 days, Instagram stopped working on IE 11. All that appears when I go to any Instagram page is a blank screen with a grayed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenzoDiego, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Instagram stopped working

For the past 3 days, Instagram stopped working on IE 11. All that appears when I go to any Instagram page is a blank screen with a grayed out Instagram logo in the center. I can access Instagram on Chrome and Edge, but not IE 11.

Here is a screen shot of what the page looks like when I go onto Instagram.

Instagram stopped working 59331dfd-2b8c-459e-b950-61dfb10d2577?upload=true.jpg

I have no trusted sites set up. The computer is very new only 2 months old, and fully updated with Windows 10. In Security Settings, I have it set to Medium High with Enabled Protected Mode checked. However, I have tried lowering the setting to the lowest level with no protected mode to no avail. I also tried resetting the settings.

Also, for anti-virus, I am using Windows Security. Nothing extraordinary. Again, all of the latest patches have been installed.

Any ideas on how to get Instagram back on to working with IE 11? Thanks in advance.

:)

LorenzoDiego, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 30, 2020
  3. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Instagram stopped working

Instagram keeps trying to install

Instagram would not start. windows suggested reinstalling. now it continually tries to reinstall with no success. How do I stop it? How do I get rid of he original Instagram installation?

PeterPerkinsFY, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Instagram stopped working

1. Instagram stopped working - Similar Threads - Instagram stopped working

2. Instagram notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Instagram notifications: Someone can help me?I can't see new notifications on my PC. There is the icon showing "3 new notifications", but when i open it, there is just OLD notificationslike 1 week agoIf i want to see who answered or liked something, i must check on my cellphone.Like today. On my PC,...
  3. Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram: We can answer video calls from pc or not? while we are using instagram on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/187a7196-bf14-4217-8170-ba0b5003c7aa
  4. Instagram

Instagram: Why don't the LIVE videos appear on my Instagram on my YOGA book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/c4f7d261-3262-4597-88cf-cb13308641c7
  5. Instagram isn't working

Instagram isn't working: So the app Instagram, isn't working for me. Every time I try to log in on the app, It says, URL Request Timed Out. I can't log in to the website either. I've tried resetting the app, that didn't work. Deleting and reinstalling it didn't work either. Is there a way this can be...
  6. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  7. Instagram Windows 10 isn't working

Instagram Windows 10 isn't working: My instagram app isn't working. I have a windows 10 and I've tried everything- resetting the app, deleting the app, restarting my computer. Far as I know, my dad has set a software/filter that doesn't allow me to access the app nor website. Every time I try to log in, it...
  8. Instagram app on Windows not working

Instagram app on Windows not working: I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows 10 on my PC, whenever I try to login it sends me the message that "the server certificate is untrusted". Even when I try to login with Facebook, it shows me a blank page. Is there a way to resolve this problem??...
  9. Instagram:

Instagram:: I am having a problem with uploading photos to my instagram page! Can somebody help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/3a8df721-3520-488c-bd53-3e7334ba5d99
  10. Instagram

Instagram: Instagram no longer works on my laptop after the Windows 10 update. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/instagram/f847e24a-0dc5-4530-8efd-2f958ade44e7