Windows 10: instagram update

Discus and support instagram update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so in order to see soome of my messages i have to upgrade instagram but idk how to i have a hp laptop and i just got it so idk how to upgrade it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by graciefritts, Dec 27, 2018.

1. instagram update

so in order to see soome of my messages i have to upgrade instagram but idk how to i have a hp laptop and i just got it so idk how to upgrade it

:)

graciefritts, Dec 27, 2018

2. instagram on surface book 2

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you trying to download Instagram from Microsoft store?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

If you are downloading Instagram from the store, I suggest you to try the following troubleshooting methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt troubleshooter for Store app.

Steps:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Select Update & Security option.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot option.
    4. Tap on Windows Store Apps and
      Run the troubleshooter

Method 2: You can also try the steps from the following article to fix issue with

installing application

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 27, 2018
  4. instagram update

Instagram:

Did you follow these steps?

https://www.hopperhq.com/blog/install-post-inst...

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Instagram

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

Check if its working again.

Andre for Directly, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

instagram update

1. instagram update - Similar Threads - instagram update

2. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.: I got some kind of windows security update yesterday on my PC and now when I go to Facebook and Instagram the pictures and videos will not show. I can see pictures on Twitter and YouTube and Pinterest. Both Facebook and Instagram seem to take awhile to load now too. I can't...
  3. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.: I got some kind of windows security update yesterday on my PC and now when I go to Facebook and Instagram the pictures and videos will not show. I can see pictures on Twitter and YouTube and Pinterest. Both Facebook and Instagram seem to take awhile to load now too. I can't...
  4. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reddit's face looks so big. and Instagram's camera has changed on the new update lmao: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/strixfangaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkuqqr/reddits_face_looks_so_big_and_instagrams_camera/
  6. instagrams update

instagrams update: hello, recently Instagram updated. I do not like this update, how do I delete it? - Mram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagrams-update/0d76eb3c-fcf6-4e26-b25c-6ea7104b45ec
  7. Instagram - Update your app to see this live video

Instagram - Update your app to see this live video: Windows 10 PC, Instagram App from the Microsoft store, everytime someone DMs me with a live video, I cannot see it, I get this message: update app - Update your app to see this live video I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing. Same thing has happened. Any ideas...
  8. Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping ***Modified title from: instagram not updating***...
  9. instagram not updating

instagram not updating: Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features Scroll down to Instagram Select it Click Advanced options Click Reset Restart Check the Store for updates it still not helping...
  10. I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot update Instagram on Windows 10 laptop: I don’t know how I can update Instagram app on windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-update-instagram-on-windows-10-laptop/54bcb26d-c1f6-41eb-bb26-417f15e57504