Windows 10: Instagram Windows 10 isn't working

Discus and support Instagram Windows 10 isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My instagram app isn't working. I have a windows 10 and I've tried everything- resetting the app, deleting the app, restarting my computer. Far as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by quiznacko, Oct 6, 2018.

1. quiznacko Win User

Instagram Windows 10 isn't working

My instagram app isn't working. I have a windows 10 and I've tried everything- resetting the app, deleting the app, restarting my computer. Far as I know, my dad has set a software/filter that doesn't allow me to access the app nor website. Every time I try to log in, it gives me 'URL Request Timed out' and it absolutely isn't my connection. Is there any way I could bypass the filter?

:)

quiznacko, Oct 6, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Instagram Windows 10 isn't working - Similar Threads - Instagram isn't working

2. Windows 10 isn't working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 isn't working: So yesterday I went in the settings and it said that a new update was available so I clicked install but when it was installing I think I closed my computer or closed the settings program And nothing was wrong Today I go to my computer and while I am trying to login it...
  3. Instagram App For Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instagram App For Windows 10?: Does anybody give me the download for version 30.1569.12133.0? Or link me where I can get it? Thanks submitted by /u/trapfredo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdye0q/instagram_app_for_windows_10/
  4. Instagram stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram stopped working: For the past 3 days, Instagram stopped working on IE 11. All that appears when I go to any Instagram page is a blank screen with a grayed out Instagram logo in the center. I can access Instagram on Chrome and Edge, but not IE 11. Here is a screen shot of what the page...
  5. Instagram for Windows 10

Instagram for Windows 10: I have the latest Win 10-64 bits version installed, up to date and wish to know if it's possible to record and listen voice messages on the official Instagram app developed for Win 10. Every time someone sends me a voice message and I try to listen there I get a message...
  6. Instagram isn't working

Instagram isn't working: So the app Instagram, isn't working for me. Every time I try to log in on the app, It says, URL Request Timed Out. I can't log in to the website either. I've tried resetting the app, that didn't work. Deleting and reinstalling it didn't work either. Is there a way this can be...
  7. Instagram app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instagram app on windows 10: my Instagram app on windows 10 wants an update to show gifs in DM, but I cannot update app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-10/f36cd046-43f2-43e2-8bd1-7a1516dabf96
  8. instagram

instagram: my Instagram stay at condition, like the screenshot below. the app is not running. i removed app and reinstalled it but it did not work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram/efa36aca-2a77-42e0-98eb-65554b1fab85
  9. Instagram app on Windows not working

Instagram app on Windows not working: I just downloaded the Instagram app for Windows 10 on my PC, whenever I try to login it sends me the message that "the server certificate is untrusted". Even when I try to login with Facebook, it shows me a blank page. Is there a way to resolve this problem??...
  10. Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?: Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the programs from one app when on XP? What are you using? Georgez 44138

Users found this page by searching for:

1. instagram isnt working on my pc

2. why isnt my instagram working on my laptop

3. why my instahram isnt working in my laptop

4. why isnt instagram working on my laptop,
  5. instagram isnt working,
  6. instagram isnt working on my phone but on my laptop it is,
  7. why isnt instargram working on my windows 10 laptop,
  8. my instagram windows 10 isnt working,
  9. my laptop instagram isnt working,
  10. instagram on my laptop isnt working