Windows 10: Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive

Discus and support Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I bought a computer with a HDD, and Windows 10 installed. I want to install a SSD in order to improve the performance of the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RicardoLFerreira, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive

Hello

I bought a computer with a HDD, and Windows 10 installed.

I want to install a SSD in order to improve the performance of the computer. However, I don't have any DVD or Product Key of the OS.

How can I install the same Windows 10 on the new drive?

Thank you

:)

RicardoLFerreira, Jan 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 10, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive

1. Instal Windows 10 in a different harddrive - Similar Threads - Instal different harddrive

2. Switching os to different harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching os to different harddrive: I have win10 installed on the hdd in my laptop and I want to reinstall it to the ssd. Can I just reinstall and can I just delete the other copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-to-different-harddrive/5838e501-dd0d-44ab-af43-849d4e169f7b
  3. Switching os to different harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching os to different harddrive: I have win10 installed on the hdd in my laptop and I want to reinstall it to the ssd. Can I just reinstall and can I just delete the other copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-to-different-harddrive/5838e501-dd0d-44ab-af43-849d4e169f7b
  4. Switching os to different harddrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot use my email to activate windows 10 on a different harddrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use my email to activate windows 10 on a different harddrive.: Hello, I am literally at my wits end. My SSD With activated windows 10 home edition is dying, I need to transfer it to a new ssd which I got when I bought a prebuilt pc. It is a non activated windows 10 pro edition When I attempted to use command prompt to find the Product,...
  6. How to have different harddrives cleanly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to have different harddrives cleanly?: So I was running my PC with a 500gb SSD to begin with. Just installed a 1TB secondary HDD for my storage. When into user and moved each individual documents/music/etc location to new A: drive HDD from C: SSD. Then went to storage settings and changed where new files will...
  7. how to install windows 10 on a new harddrive

how to install windows 10 on a new harddrive: how to install windows 10 on a new harddrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-on-a-new-harddrive/f5d30d23-5b33-4bea-bd31-4529656a6dd1
  8. Install windows 10 on new harddrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install windows 10 on new harddrive: My harddrive failed so i need a new one i made an image of the bad drive awhile ago on external harddrive that i also store other files on like videos music etc. Can i use this harddrive to put the image files on the new harddrive in the laptop without any issues windows...
  9. How to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives?

How to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives?: I am wondering what the best way is to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives, so that the OS is my SSD, the programs are on a HDD, and the user files are on another HDD. If anyone has done this already could you explain how. Also if anyone has tried the windows 7 way to...
  10. Upgrading to windows 10 - installing it on new harddrive

Upgrading to windows 10 - installing it on new harddrive: Hello! I currently use windows 7 and I got it installed on a 64gb SSD drive, but the space is a problem as the drive keeps filling up. I bought a SSD which got 250 GB, and I want to take advantage of the free windows 10 upgrade, however, I want to install in on my new...