Windows 10: instaling gta 5

Discus and support instaling gta 5 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought gta 5 and it says that I own it but have to install on my devices and I set up my phone to it and it still wont work\... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vaughnandexler, Apr 5, 2020.

1. instaling gta 5

I bought gta 5 and it says that I own it but have to install on my devices and I set up my phone to it and it still wont work\

:)

vaughnandexler, Apr 5, 2020

2. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Apr 5, 2020
  3. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Apr 5, 2020
  4. instaling gta 5

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

instaling gta 5

1. instaling gta 5 - Similar Threads - instaling gta

2. Gta 5 installation trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 installation trouble: Condition 'VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1' evaluates to false.[2924:2874][2024-01-15T13:07:03]: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1This is the error I...
  3. Gta 5 installation trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 installation trouble: Condition 'VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1' evaluates to false.[2924:2874][2024-01-15T13:07:03]: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1This is the error I...
  4. I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...: According to bing we can play gta vice city in windows 11 but some errors occur such as direct x, mouse , screen size fitting. We played gta vice city in previous versions of windows....
  5. I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...

I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...: According to bing we can play gta vice city in windows 11 but some errors occur such as direct x, mouse , screen size fitting. We played gta vice city in previous versions of windows....
  6. Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...

Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...: Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several setups one of these setups were that turn off the windows security and later on due to some error the game doesn't installed and i deleted the game asap but what i left with a no windows...
  7. Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...: Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several setups one of these setups were that turn off the windows security and later on due to some error the game doesn't installed and i deleted the game asap but what i left with a no windows...
  8. Bro i have a big problem i was trying to install gta 4 in windows pc which has several...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...: Not just with gta 5, a week ago I tried to install a 200 kb game, and it told me I don't have enough space. I have a disk partition designated for games, my G partition, and also my C partition where I keep anything that isn't a game. I'm not a tech guru, and so I don't have...
  10. why cant i install GTA on my PC

why cant i install GTA on my PC: why cant i install GTA on my PC after purchase please? Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-gta-on-my-pc/29a2c820-f26c-4e7e-9ac3-7a337d9c7af5