Windows 10: Instaling Windows 10 on a new ssd drive.. MSI ge72 2qd apache pro

Discus and support Instaling Windows 10 on a new ssd drive.. MSI ge72 2qd apache pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I ordered a new western digital 250gb ssd drive blue for my laptop. I can install the new drive no problem. My question is how do I go about loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jimbo0706, May 31, 2018.

1. Jimbo0706 Win User

Instaling Windows 10 on a new ssd drive.. MSI ge72 2qd apache pro

I ordered a new western digital 250gb ssd drive blue for my laptop. I can install the new drive no problem. My question is how do I go about loading Windows 10 onto the new hard drive ? I'm not worried about saving any thing from the old hard drive..A new instal is ok with me.. I do have a usb thumb drive with the media creation tool already down loaded to it.. I have read so many things and watched so many videos on how to do it and they all seem to say some thing different.. What's the best way to go about this ? It's a MSI ge72 2qd apache pro gaming laptop.. thanks In advance for the help..
    I'm going from a regular hard drive to a ssd if that helps..

:)

Jimbo0706, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Instaling Windows 10 on a new ssd drive.. MSI ge72 2qd apache pro

1. Instaling Windows 10 on a new ssd drive.. MSI ge72 2qd apache pro - Similar Threads - Instaling ssd drive

2. Netframe exception MSI GE72

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netframe exception MSI GE72: I have an unhandled exception: Field not found: "WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.str_MarketingName I've tried going through the process of checking and unchecking 3.5 and 4 advanced net frame features and it didn't work....
  3. Netframe exception MSI GE72

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netframe exception MSI GE72: I have an unhandled exception: Field not found: "WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.str_MarketingName I've tried going through the process of checking and unchecking 3.5 and 4 advanced net frame features and it didn't work....
  4. Netframe exception MSI GE72

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  6. Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.

Sound to soft msi ge72vr Apache Pro win 10.: I used the Win troubleshooter and permitted it to load a new driver while trying to solve a different problem. Immediately it reduced the maximum volume of my speakers toward a whisper. It now says my RealTek speakers are "Microsoft High Definition Audio Device" and I can't...
  7. MSI GE72 7RE-211CA Apache Pro Unable to Update to Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSI GE72 7RE-211CA Apache Pro Unable to Update to Windows 10 20H2: Hi all, I have an MSI GE72 7RE-211CA Apache Pro. Every time Windows 10 Pro tries to update to build 20H2 I get the following error. Anyone know why I can't update? Currently stuck on build 1909. 180967
  8. Accidentally deleted steelseries ps/2 keyboard from MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro - How can I...

Accidentally deleted steelseries ps/2 keyboard from MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro - How can I...: I have tried to scan for hardware changes, Restart & scan for hardware changes. Change from 3 to 1 in the registry editor. I cannot get anything to work....
  9. GE72 7RE-211CA Apache Pro (Windows 10 Pro) Constant Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GE72 7RE-211CA Apache Pro (Windows 10 Pro) Constant Blue Screens: For the last little while I've been getting blue screens on my Windows 10 Pro laptop. There are 2 causes I get. One is DPC_Watchdog_violation and the other is tcpip.sys. After updating the BIOS and Firmware to the latest posted on the MSI site, they stopped for a while, then...
  10. Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ?: Suggestions for an SSD for my MSI GE62VR Apache Pro ? Bought an MSI Apache Pro back in February on sale, opted for one without SSD so I could put one of my choosing. My first gaming laptop I've owned, and when I built my PC years ago I wasn't in the market for M.2 SSD's. Any...