Windows 10: Install a different windows out

Discus and support Install a different windows out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i am trying with without success to reinstall windows 10 32bit and remove the 64bit but when booting from the usb file that i have downloaded from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColinFursman, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Install a different windows out

hi i am trying with without success to reinstall windows 10 32bit and remove the 64bit but when booting from the usb file that i have downloaded from Microsoft the computer keeps telling me to use a 64bit version is there a way to install the 32bit the small computer only has a hard drive of 32gb

regards

Colin Fursman

:)

ColinFursman, Jun 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Install a different windows out

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Install a different windows out

1. Install a different windows out - Similar Threads - Install different

2. updates installing from a different source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates installing from a different source: HelloMy windows has been compromised for like 2 - 3 years I have no idea how to fix this.here is a link https://youtu.be/wwbe6mU3R4cThis is a fresh install of windows 11Please how do get them off my pc?If you need anymore information I'll be happy to provide....
  3. updates installing from a different source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updates installing from a different source: HelloMy windows has been compromised for like 2 - 3 years I have no idea how to fix this.here is a link https://youtu.be/wwbe6mU3R4cThis is a fresh install of windows 11Please how do get them off my pc?If you need anymore information I'll be happy to provide....
  4. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  5. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard: I tried to find ways to disable my built in keyboard and I found this technique where you will install a different brand laptop keyboard to disable my keyboard but when I tried it the "LOCAL GROUP POLICY" prevents it from happening I tried to search up for solution but I...
  6. I cant install a different laptop keyboard to disable my built in keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I remove Windows completely to install a different OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove Windows completely to install a different OS?: I was wondering how I would completely get rid of windows on my computer so I can install a new OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-windows-completely-to-install-a/a74dc5f5-4f52-4f52-876a-0aef8953d4f9
  8. How do I remove Windows completely to install a different OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Windows completely to install a different OS?: I was wondering how I would completely get rid of windows on my computer so I can install a new OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-windows-completely-to-install-a/a74dc5f5-4f52-4f52-876a-0aef8953d4f9
  9. How do I remove Windows completely to install a different OS?

10. Do we have different .NET Framework to be installed for different software installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do we have different .NET Framework to be installed for different software installation.: I tried installing Diadem software in PC with specification Window 10 pro, version 22H2, 16GB RAM,OS build 19045.4123, processor i7-4790. After the installation is done its asking for runtime .NET Framework v 4.6.2. if tried to install V 4.6.2 run time getting an error that v...