Windows 10: Install a new font to my laptop

Discus and support Install a new font to my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I had just purchsed new fonts but I can't seem to install them to my laptop. I had followed the video tutorials at youyube nut i still failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ismailharon, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Install a new font to my laptop

Hi, I had just purchsed new fonts but I can't seem to install them to my laptop. I had followed the video tutorials at youyube

nut i still failed to install it. Please help.

:)

ismailharon, Feb 7, 2019

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Install a new font to my laptop

Installing new fonts on Windows 10?

I right-clicked on the font file and there is no install option in the list, any other suggestions?

RobertThorick, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Install a new font to my laptop

1. Install a new font to my laptop - Similar Threads - Install font laptop

2. New Font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Font: I installed a new font into Windows 11, and it is not showing up in Paint 3d or Paint. I uninstalled both Paint and Paint 3D and re installed them hoping they would update, but no luck . I have google it and did what was advised but this did not work. I would really...
  3. New Font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Font: I installed a new font into Windows 11, and it is not showing up in Paint 3d or Paint. I uninstalled both Paint and Paint 3D and re installed them hoping they would update, but no luck . I have google it and did what was advised but this did not work. I would really...
  4. font issue after installing new font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font issue after installing new font: after installing new font in windows 11, some text in specific language in browsers is like this [][][][]. i have tried several browsers . this problem only on browser. before installing font it was perfect . how to fix this?...
  5. font issue after installing new font

font issue after installing new font: after installing new font in windows 11, some text in specific language in browsers is like this [][][][]. i have tried several browsers . this problem only on browser. before installing font it was perfect . how to fix this?...
  6. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder: Usually, I download my fonts from daFont, open the zip file, and drag the otf file into the Windows font folder, and usually there is a plus sign that appears on my cursor that indicates that I can drop the otf file into the font folder. But the plus sign doesn't show up...
  7. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder: Usually, I download my fonts from daFont, open the zip file, and drag the otf file into the Windows font folder, and usually there is a plus sign that appears on my cursor that indicates that I can drop the otf file into the font folder. But the plus sign doesn't show up...
  8. I am unable to install new fonts into my fonts folder

9. Installing new fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing new fonts: I am trying to install FONTASY_HIMALI_TT NORMAL font. I am not able to drag and drop it in font settings where it says drag and drop. when i right click and try to install for all users, its not visible in font settings. I have windows 10 2004 version....
  10. installing a new font on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing a new font on windows 10: Hi I am trying to install a new font onto a users machine. I have downloaded the font and unzipped it on the respective machine, however when I try to install the font I get a message stating: "Cannot install the raleway-regular.tff the file ****** does not appear to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install fonts in window 10 vaio