Windows 10: Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

Discus and support Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R Malone, Feb 12, 2024.

1. R Malone Win User

Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer was installed successfully on my last laptop which came with Windows 10S, later upgraded to 11, so I don't see why it should no longer work.Of course, I cannot download any drivers from Canon, and the Canon Inkjet Print Utility on the store returns the error:'A driver supported by this software is not installed'.I have upda

:)

R Malone, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

1. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode - Similar Threads - Install printer 11S

2. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11s: I’m looking for a new laptop. If I buy one that’s windows 11s can I switch it out of s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/bee22d8a-c769-406e-8e46-f0bf8b6e7690
  3. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode: I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer...
  4. How to install vscode on windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install vscode on windows 11s: Please I am currently using windows 11s. As you are aware, to keep the windows secure, Microsoft only allows installation of apps that are verified and downloaded from Microsoft store. Please how can I install Visual Studio code vscode seeing that it is a product of...
  5. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11s: will Quicken run on Windows 11s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/c55cc266-bef2-44d6-8b9a-e42aafad0e48
  6. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  7. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  8. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with Windows 11S mode: I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was...
  10. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

Stuck with Windows 11S mode: I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was...