Windows 10: Install all programs from Windows.old

Discus and support Install all programs from Windows.old in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I recently had to completely reinstall windows after an issue updating and I was wondering if there is a way to install all the programs in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackHolman, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Install all programs from Windows.old

So I recently had to completely reinstall windows after an issue updating and I was wondering if there is a way to install all the programs in my Windows.old folder folder has both Program Files and Program Files x86 onto the new installation without having to go through and install each one again.

Thanks in advance.

:)

JackHolman, Apr 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Install all programs from Windows.old

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Install all programs from Windows.old

1. Install all programs from Windows.old - Similar Threads - Install programs old

2. WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 INSTALL SETUP - TRANSFER PROGRAMS FROM OLD LAPTOP TO NEW LAPTOP: During my Windows 11 installed on my new ASUS Zenbook Duo laptop - Windows asked me if I wanted to transfer all the programs from my old laptop to this one. I said YES and choose the name of my old laptop, but it never happened. How do I get back to this transfer service?...
  3. Removing old files from old HDD (including Windows files, Program Files and Program Files...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing old files from old HDD (including Windows files, Program Files and Program Files...: I recently migrated my Windows OS from my old HDD to my new SSD. However, there are still leftover files and folders in the old HDD, mainly from third-party applications in Program Files and Program Files (x86), as well as Windows files. I am looking to free up the spaces...
  4. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    program install for old Adobe Photoshop: Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-install-for-old-adobe-photoshop/ae5e3cb2-f879-4976-ab8e-1397abed0e47"
  5. Old Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Program: I have a program that I installed on a previous version of Windows. It will not install on Windows 10 Home. If I upgrade to another version of Windows, will it install? Which version?...
  6. Old programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old programs: I have a USB modem from Verizon LG -VL600, it needs a VZ software driver to work with it, I have the software but I can't install it because according to Windows I can only install a program from windows store. what is the solution for this? Thank you....
  7. windows 10 and new install, old programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 and new install, old programs: Considering: 1 a clean, new install always works great; 2 that does not take too much time; 3 but it requires all programs to install again; 4 and that can take a lot of time: - finding the installation files; - finfing the keys needed for installation; - having not...
  8. Install windows from old pc

Install windows from old pc: Hi I have bought a some second hands laptops, some of them are refurbished with w10 (they have the sticker) and other are normal laptops also with w10. Some of them are broken, so I was wondering if i could use their license in a desktop pc that I am build. sorry for my...
  9. installing old program from disc

installing old program from disc: l have and old version of msmoney 1999 and 2006 and want to install them as a teaching add for myself as it is a great program and will help me get back on track as l have a serious illness and my memory has been affected , so would u be so kind as to help me with this issue,...
  10. Upgrade from windows 7... and all old programs ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from windows 7... and all old programs ?: Just a question... i upgrade my windows ultimate and select to mantain file, documents, settings etc.. Now when i start windows 10 all my documents are present but no programs before installed, all are under windows.old / program.... So with this "upgrade" i must reinstall...