Windows 10: install another language corrector

Discus and support install another language corrector in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i install french corrention options to word and Gmail box for window?thanks in advance...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvetteMora, Jul 22, 2018.

1. install another language corrector

how can i install french corrention options to word and Gmail box for window?thanks in advance...

:)

IvetteMora, Jul 22, 2018

2. how to disable corrector?

How to disable corrector at Lumia 900?

is unuseful than when is writing, after pres space, change what you was writing

leo3487---01, Jul 22, 2018
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Using original Win 7 Key with different installation language

Good and bad news!!!

The good: i've found the language packs (unsure if the English one is the same as the one in Windows Updates, but i think so). There are many other languages for both x86 and x64 systems.

The bad: it's not in CAB file so i can't add it to the Windows 7 Installation.

@ least, it's a step in the right direction.

4. install another language corrector

Procesador texto corrector ortografia

Tiene W un Procesador de texto con corrector de ortografía?

felix carreras carreras, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

install another language corrector

1. install another language corrector - Similar Threads - install another language

2. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  3. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  4. add another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  5. add another language

add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  6. I can not install another language, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install another language, why?: I can not install another language, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-another-language-why/6d5618f8-c30d-4ff9-80f8-b1b98ea3a5f6
  7. I can not install another language, why?

I can not install another language, why?: I can not install another language, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-another-language-why/6d5618f8-c30d-4ff9-80f8-b1b98ea3a5f6
  8. Spelling Corrector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spelling Corrector: Hi When I am typing, The spelling corrector dose not work.How I can solve this problem?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spelling-corrector/457a7722-4961-4b20-860a-654fd544b626
  9. Installing Windows 10 in another language

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 in another language: Hi guys! I am curious whether it's possible to install Windows 10 in another language. For example if I bought my copy in let's say Germany can I use an ISO of W10 in English or am I stuck with German? Will my license allow such a change? Thanks! 119005
  10. No spelling corrector in Yahoo webmail with EDGE?

in Browsers and Email
    No spelling corrector in Yahoo webmail with EDGE?: I use Yahoo webmail as my e-mail application. With the Explorer browser it had an orthographic corrector for several languages. Now, with Edge, Yahoo webmail seems to have lost this function completely. Is that so? 25038