Windows 10: install apps outside microsoft store

Discus and support install apps outside microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I've tried many times to install some apps outside the Microsoft store, but it has really difficult to me. I've read some instruction just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dora LuzHuesca, Apr 12, 2020.

1. install apps outside microsoft store

Dear Sir,

I've tried many times to install some apps outside the Microsoft store, but it has really difficult to me. I've read some instruction just like this setting/apps & features/For developers but this windows setting doesn't have this option For developers, Please I really appreciate you if you would help me with this troubleshooting. Here below I let you my windows version for more information.

Best regards,

install apps outside microsoft store 7ee2ca52-f986-4c6c-af96-40445be9c722?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dora LuzHuesca, Apr 12, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 12, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 12, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

install apps outside microsoft store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

install apps outside microsoft store

1. install apps outside microsoft store - Similar Threads - install apps outside

2. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  3. Download an app outside of the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  4. Download an app outside of the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  5. Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store

Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store: My laptop is not running in S mode, I am using windows 10 home single language, whenever i try to install any app the windows prompt the window that you need to update, I have updated several times but still my problem is not solved....
  6. Unable to install apps outside of app store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install apps outside of app store: Logged into this computer as admin with a win10 pro activation, unable to install from outside appstore. The computer is NOT in S mode, none of these fixes are available >>>> This can not be done, the option is greyed out and unchangable. “Open Settings” link or head...
  7. NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP OUTSIDE WINDOWS STORE: I am not able to install any third party apps on my laptop. [ATTACH] When I click on "see how" option on above popup, it opens windows store which says your device in not running on S-Mode. [ATTACH] I also tried to verify version and edition of windows 10 by running...
  8. Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10

Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10: Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-app-outside-the-microsoft-store-in/ccf56c70-7190-4dec-b31c-80ab07b08810
  9. microsoft store and outside downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and outside downloads: When I originally got Minecraft on my pc I Installed Minecraft through their website but I recently broke my Xbox controller and decided to try and join my Xbox fiends on pc it said I have to use the app from the Microsoft store so obviously I don't want to buy it a again. Is...
  10. Apps outside of store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps outside of store.: How do I change settings to allow installation of apps outside of store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/apps-outside-of-store/15c913f7-d4a6-4b4f-b2b2-92ade066e5d3