Windows 10: install asphalt 8 on windows 10

Discus and support install asphalt 8 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi Windows 10 store refuses to let me install "asphalt 8" with message "this app is not compatible with this device". This app was previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by johnsmith_986, Nov 3, 2019.

1. install asphalt 8 on windows 10

hi

Windows 10 store refuses to let me install "asphalt 8" with message "this app is not compatible with this device". This app was previously installed but I uninstalled it. I then reinstalled the OS to see if the message would go away.

I am using a Dell 2 in 1.

Thanks,

john

:)

johnsmith_986, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

install asphalt 8 on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

install asphalt 8 on windows 10

1. install asphalt 8 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - install asphalt

2. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  3. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  4. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  5. asphalt 9 and 8 can't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9 and 8 can't install: hello, today i was bored so i decided to try out asphalt 9 but when i tried to install it, it was stuck at "getting license" for 5 minutes and then it gave an error error code: 0xC0020036 saame thing happened with asphalt 8 too so i couldn't play both gameshere are my specs...
  6. asphalt 9 and 8 can't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 and 8 can't install: hello, today i was bored so i decided to try out asphalt 9 but when i tried to install it, it was stuck at "getting license" for 5 minutes and then it gave an error error code: 0xC0020036 saame thing happened with asphalt 8 too so i couldn't play both gameshere are my specs...
  7. asphalt 9 and 8 can't install

8. Asphalt 9 doesn't open after installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 doesn't open after installation: Hello! I installed asphalt 9 twice on my pc yesterday and when I launch it, it doesn't open, rather it shows the Gameloft logo for hours!!! I don't know why is this occuring. Earlier, I played this game without any problems but can't right now..Is it a issue with the game? I...
  9. Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends: [ATTACH] First day it starts to download perfectly and then i paused it and next i continued but it throws this error message. My windows OS is updated. I checked....
  10. asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.: I'm using windows 10. intel HD graphics 4400. Ram 4gb. Directx 12. Intel i3-4150 3.5Ghz. I meet all the requirements to play asphalt 9 game. but the game didn't show launch or install tab on my pc in store. please say why?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install asphalt 8 on windows 10 without store

2. asphalt 8 windows 10 is not compatible with this device