Windows 10: Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

Discus and support Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterKaloczy, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store without login of Personal Microsoft account.The Microsoft Store as of 25.11.2021 do not let me install Azure VPN client without logging in to personal Microsoft account and not even accept a Business account logon.Is there any way to get installation package / Power Shell command / GPo Policy / anything to be actually abl

:)

PeterKaloczy, Nov 25, 2021

2. what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

DavidJohnson007, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft... [​IMG]

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft... [​IMG]

5.) Click Yes:

6.) Click Disconnect:

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

8.) Click Restart now:

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

4. Ross7203 Win User

Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

Azure VPN - Client won't launch on Windows 10 PC

I have successfully set up an Azure point to site VPN using IKEv2 - root certs and client certs have been produced successfully.

I have downloaded the VPN client, and on my laptop I can connect, get the private IP address and connect to the Virtual Machine on the network.

However, when I install the same VPN client on my desktop, the VPN connection appears in the VPN settings screen, but when I click "Connect" instead of the Azure login window appearing I get the "circle of dots" going round endlessly, and nothing happens.

I've tried removing the client cert from the laptop, and the Azure login window still appears and warns you that you don't have a valid Client cert, so its not that.

I've removed Sophos Endpoint security, and switched off the firewall to see if they were stopping anything, rebooted several times - but I'm still getting the same issue.

I'm running out of ideas of where to look next to resolve this, so any help would be appreciated.

Ross7203, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

1. Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Install Azure VPN

2. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  3. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  4. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  5. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login: I am being FORCED to login to a Microsoft Account on Windows 10 before I can access my computer. Can someone explain to me how to use my own personal computer that I built and paid for myself without logging in to a Microsoft account and giving Microsoft access to use it’s...
  6. Cannot login to personal computer without Microsoft account login

7. Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  8. Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...

Install Azure VPN Client without need to login to Microsoft Personal account via Microsoft...: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  9. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  10. Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install: I am unable to connect to my Azure Virtual Gateway via P2S VPN. I have followed the instructions provided by Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-point-to-site-resource-manager-portal and was able to accomplish all of them without...