Windows 10: Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

Discus and support Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm unable to install anything from the store. What I've tried so far: resetting store through app settings running wsreset.exe just hangs and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by __nikdo__, Dec 28, 2020.

1. __nikdo__ Win User

Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

I'm unable to install anything from the store.

What I've tried so far:

resetting store through app settings

running wsreset.exe just hangs and never finishes

troubleshoot windows store apps - nothing detected

troubleshoot system maintenance - nothing detected

reinstalling store

However none of those helped.

windows version: 10.0.19041

:)

__nikdo__, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 28, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

1. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Install button greyed

2. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  3. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  4. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  6. Microsoft store install button greyed out

Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  7. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Install button is greyed out for some Apps or Games in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Install button is greyed out for some Apps or Games in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you visit the Microsoft Windows Store to download one or more games to your Windows 10 device, but some of the games Install buttons are greyed out, then you’re at the right place for a fix to this [...] This post Install button is greyed out for...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*

Microsoft Store install button greyed out *SOLVED*: SOLVED: Updating to the newest version of Windows (linked below) seems to have resolved the issue. Hopefully someone else find this helpful I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to...
  10. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...