Windows 10: Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

Discus and support Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install anything from the store.What I have tried so far:Running wsreset.exe it just hangs and never ends.Troubleshoot Windows Store apps:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Markshipman2, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

I can't install anything from the store.What I have tried so far:Running wsreset.exe it just hangs and never ends.Troubleshoot Windows Store apps: nothing is detected.However, none helped.Windows Version 2004.

:)

Markshipman2, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 21, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps

1. Install button is grayed out in all Microsoft Store apps - Similar Threads - Install button grayed

2. App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store: The button is not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates-is-grayed-out-in-microsoft-store/e319ab9e-245c-44f8-a34d-5da63c2288fa
  3. App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Updates is grayed out In Microsoft Store: The button is not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-updates-is-grayed-out-in-microsoft-store/e319ab9e-245c-44f8-a34d-5da63c2288fa
  4. Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out: Hello,I am unable to purchase games or apps on the Windows Store. All games/apps show this gray button where the purchase/download button should be. I have looked online everywhere and have not found a solutions. To make matters worse, I cannot sign out directly in the app or...
  5. Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out

Purchase Buttons on Windows Store Grayed Out: Hello,I am unable to purchase games or apps on the Windows Store. All games/apps show this gray button where the purchase/download button should be. I have looked online everywhere and have not found a solutions. To make matters worse, I cannot sign out directly in the app or...
  6. microsoft store is grayed out.

microsoft store is grayed out.: The microsoft store is gone. I ran the troubleshooter for windows store and it had an undefined error. I hit send feedback and it gave me this error code 0x80070483Help! I need my store back. I have windows 10 64 on a desktop hp computer...
  7. Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install button greyed out in all apps in Microsoft store: I'm unable to install anything from the store. What I've tried so far: resetting store through app settings running wsreset.exe just hangs and never finishes troubleshoot windows store apps - nothing detected troubleshoot system maintenance - nothing detected...
  8. Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grayed-out Install Button in Microsoft Store: After uninstalling Minecraft to update it to the latest version, the "Install" button was grayed-out. I have tried every possible fix, however, none of them was able to fix the issue. I have also reset my PC to a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro 20H2. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out

Microsoft Store install Button Grayed out: Hello, I recently have switched and upgraded from a old computer. So as I was beginning to re download everything, I went to the Microsoft store and tried to download a gameState of Decay 2. However the install button is completely grayed out, but their is the 3 dot button...
  10. Windows Store Install Button Grayed Out

Windows Store Install Button Grayed Out: I Got XPG in hope of playing some ark it had this weird 0% pending for hours bug So I uninstalled it and then went to download it again and its gray Went to some other apps Also Gray i am on windows 1903 i have installed and uninstalled the ms store 3 times The...