Windows 10: Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

Discus and support Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A. Alhendi, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the other solutions in the forums (like resetting and updating) none seem to fix my problem. I have a feeling its a simple solution but i have been stuck on this for at least 2 hours, this is my first time using Microsoft store in all my history with windows.

:)

A. Alhendi, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Hardware & Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store

Source: Hardware Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 5, 2019
  4. omidsolo Win User

Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Hi,
    After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run:
    Code:
    Code:
     Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force  Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage  Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force
    To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them.
    However, I just found the need for a single one: Xbox Accessories to update my xbox one controllers via PC (Xbox Wireless Dongle or Cable).
    So If there's a way to just setup this without Store would be great.
    However, since Store is also removed I think I must 1st install Store & 2nd Xbox Accessories.
    Note that I cannot reinstall Windows and don't have an image to restore as well.
    So please let me know the easiest & shortest way to install the above Apps only.
    Really thanks for help Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories :)

omidsolo, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

1. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories - Similar Threads - Install button microsoft

2. I cannot install xbox accessories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  3. I cannot install xbox accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  4. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  5. XBox Accessories app won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  6. XBox Accessories app won't install

XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  7. Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?): Basically I just did a new installation of Windows yesterday and tweaked it. I found a really cheap xbox elite controller that will be arriving soon, and I have seen that you actually need to use the Xbox Accessories app to modify what the paddles do. Is there a way I could...
  8. Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr): Hey, when I try to press "configure" I only get a blank page which I guess is the application crashing. Seeing the app's comments I'm obviously not the only one experimenting this so I was wonedring if there was a fix I missed?...
  9. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....
  10. Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Just Store App to install Xbox Accessories App: Hi, After a clean Windows 10 Ent x64 1803 installation, I always run: Code: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Force Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Set-ExecutionPolicy Restricted -Force[/quote] To remove all useless new Windows Apps which I will never use them....