Windows 10: install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera

Discus and support install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera, now after I log on my display goes black HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RafaelVelez2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera

I tried to install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera, now after I log on my display goes black

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

RafaelVelez2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Mathiassa Win User

Logitech C270 webcam: no picture

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. I used it for years on my windows computer without issues. The video stopped working some weeks ago. Firefox and Skype say that some other program uses the camera. Windows Camera app shows black picture without any error message. The microphone works fine btw.

My first thought was that it is a Windows 10 issue:

• Windows 10 knows about the camera. Seemingly no problem in device manager.
    • Tried out the possible workarounds listed on the internet:
      • switching to built-in drivers,
      • uninstall/reinstall device with logitech drivers,
      • different USB ports (2.0/3.0),
      • checking in process explorer if something is using the camera or its microphone,
      • deleted some files suggested somewhere in case of win 8/10 upgrade (which was not the case, but whatever works)

I was out of ideas, so I checked the camera with my Linux laptop. Again the laptop knows about the camera, but no picture, no errors. Based on this I guess it is a hardware issue. Before throwing the cam in the trash, I just want to ask if you think that I missed something.

Mathiassa, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Video Chat Software

Is there any video chat software one can use over WiFi other than Fring ? The quality of the video in Fring is very bad and it can not use the back camera, only the front...

Any suggestion is very much appreciated.

semelak1---01, Mar 21, 2020
  4. install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera

Issues with using Logitech Clicksmart camera in Windows 10.

Hi Sathyanarayana,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the Camera device on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issue with Logitech support regarding the
      compatibility of Camera device with Windows 10?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you checked whether the Logitech camera driver is available in the Device Manager?

I suggest you to follow the methods below to uninstall and reinstall the old camera driver for Logitech camera in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, /8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Logitech camera on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera

1. install CD for a cheap Logitech video chat camera - Similar Threads - install cheap Logitech

2. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  3. Logitech Camera Can't Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Camera Can't Install: Hi, I purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4, and can't install either of my Logitech Webcams. When I plug in the C910, it installs with an Exclamation point next to it. When I plug in another one, it comes up with installing the Webcam Pro 9000 and the exclamation point....
  4. Logitech camera

Logitech camera: Camera will not operate. Gives error message camera being used by another app. I don't have any other apps open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-camera/37651a4a-7ef4-4855-98f7-8798901ac88a
  5. Logitech camera

Logitech camera: Is there a source for information how to set up a Logitech camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-camera/e14954ed-3c9f-4c75-b698-617d717f87ab
  6. camera and sound not working with video chats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and sound not working with video chats: when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can not see me. I have tried all I know...
  7. No sound on video chat

No sound on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks [img] 153435
  8. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  9. Logitech Camera failing to install drivers - AHCI issue?

Logitech Camera failing to install drivers - AHCI issue?: Hi all, Having an issue with Logitech C270 cameras. We have about 15 of these we need to get working. Previously worked with Windows 7, since upgrading to Windows 10 we can't get the drivers to work. Getting the dreaded Code 39 error that mentions Bad Image. Tried various...
  10. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791