Windows 10: Install Chrome

Discus and support Install Chrome in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you install Google Chrome? I tried to update and it did not work, Then I uninstalled it and tried to download it again and it won't do it .I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NATALIA1040, May 13, 2022.

1. Install Chrome

How do you install Google Chrome? I tried to update and it did not work, Then I uninstalled it and tried to download it again and it won't do it .I keep getting an error message that says"Another operation of Google Chrome is in progress.Please try again later. "

:)

NATALIA1040, May 13, 2022

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 13, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2022
  4. Install Chrome

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Install Chrome

1. Install Chrome - Similar Threads - Install Chrome

2. Google Chrome keeps getting installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome keeps getting installed: Hi All,I have realized that Google Chrome is hiddenly installed on user-end computers without our permission. I would like to dive into this issue. How can we find out how that app/software is getting installed? Can I trace this at all? Thanks in advance....
  3. Google Chrome keeps getting installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps getting installed: Hi All,I have realized that Google Chrome is hiddenly installed on user-end computers without our permission. I would like to dive into this issue. How can we find out how that app/software is getting installed? Can I trace this at all? Thanks in advance....
  4. Google Chrome keeps getting installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  6. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  7. why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11?: why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11? I do not want to go through Edge to install, only want to use Chrome. It keep asking me over and over to install no matter what. Space is not the issue on my computer. I do not believe it is being blocked by firewalls....
  8. why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11?

why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11?: why cannot install google chrome browser on windows 11? I do not want to go through Edge to install, only want to use Chrome. It keep asking me over and over to install no matter what. Space is not the issue on my computer. I do not believe it is being blocked by firewalls....
  9. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, I can't find my Google Chrome icon. Went to ALL PROGRAMS and i can't find Chrome there.Now, i'm trying to re-install...
  10. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, I can't find my Google Chrome icon. Went to ALL PROGRAMS and i can't find Chrome there.Now, i'm trying to re-install...