Windows 10: Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

Discus and support Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since I cannot use the Store, I need to install Cortana by PowerShell. If I typeAppxPackage -AllUsers Where {$_.Name -Match "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dario de Judicibus Work, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

Since I cannot use the Store, I need to install Cortana by PowerShell. If I typeAppxPackage -AllUsers Where {$_.Name -Match "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" }there is no result. Cortana is NOT installed. If I type Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocationAppXManifest.xml}I get a>>and nothing else happens. I suspect that there is no package in my system where Cortana can be installed from, So I need to download it and all its dependnecies. But how?

:)

Dario de Judicibus Work, Jun 28, 2022

2. Is Cortana's Package Tracking ability not available in the UK?

Hi Estragon,

Thanks for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you logged in into Cortana using Microsoft account?

• Have you updated your PC to the latest build for the option to be displayed in Cortana’s Notebook?

You will be able to use the Cortana Notebook if you are logged in into Cortana using a Microsoft account. Cortana is activated on the PC only on using a Microsoft account to login into the feature. After logging in once, Cortana feature will be enabled
    on the PC until turned off on the PC.

If you haven’t, login into Cortana using a Microsoft account and follow the steps below to check if the issue is resolved.

• After logging in into Cortana, expand the options available in the feature by clicking on the three horizontal lines located at the top left corner of the window.

• Click on Notebook and scroll down the options available in the page to select
      Packages.

• Enable Package tracking card option by sliding the bar to
      On and click on Add a package.

• Enter the package ID in the given box and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below on Cortana package tracking:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-package-tracking#v1h=tab03

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Cortana Package Tracking

Hi Dwain,

With regard to your query, Cortana package tracking tracks package from the following retailers:

• Amazon.com
    • Target
    • Walmart
    • Apple
    • eBay
    • Microsoft Store

To know more about Cortana package tracking, please check this link:
    Cortana package tracking.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Drone Win User

Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

Drone, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

1. Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available - Similar Threads - Install Cortana PowerShell

2. Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

in Cortana
    Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available: Since I cannot use the Store, I need to install Cortana by PowerShell. If I typeAppxPackage -AllUsers Where {$_.Name -Match "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" }there is no result. Cortana is NOT installed. If I type Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach...
  3. Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Cortana by PowerShell if package is not available: Since I cannot use the Store, I need to install Cortana by PowerShell. If I typeAppxPackage -AllUsers Where {$_.Name -Match "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" }there is no result. Cortana is NOT installed. If I type Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach...
  4. Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error: Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -MinimumVersion 2.8.5.201 -ForceWARNING: Unable to download from URI 'https://onegetcdn.azureedge.net/providers/Microsoft.PackageManagement.NuGetProvider-2.8.5.208.dll' to ''.Install-PackageProvider : Failed to bootstrap provider...
  5. Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error

Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error: Install-PackageProvider -Name NuGet -MinimumVersion 2.8.5.201 -ForceWARNING: Unable to download from URI 'https://onegetcdn.azureedge.net/providers/Microsoft.PackageManagement.NuGetProvider-2.8.5.208.dll' to ''.Install-PackageProvider : Failed to bootstrap provider...
  6. Trying to install NuGet package using Powershell and getting this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I cannot install this package with Powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install this package with Powershell: Hi, I want to reinstall Microsoft Store and Idk why it's uninstalled on it's own. So I have to install 4 apps : 1- Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx 2- Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx 3-...
  8. Cortana availability in Australasia

Cortana availability in Australasia: The Insider previews, fast and slow do not include Cortana functionality in a number of regions including Australasia. When will that be redressed? Last working version 1909 18363.752 154082
  9. Available Cortana In Bangladesh

in Cortana
    Available Cortana In Bangladesh: Hi! I am from Bangladesh, i want to use cortana in my laptop but at this moment it not possible to use cortana in my country. Cortana does not support in Bangladesh, when cortana is available in Bangladesh. We need to cortana in bangladesh. Please available in Bangladesh....
  10. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...