Windows 10: install .deb File in Virtual Box?

Discus and support install .deb File in Virtual Box? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I install the additional packages for the Virtualbox under Windows 10. .deb File in Virtual Box installieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeniTheBrain, Jun 6, 2020.

1. install .deb File in Virtual Box?

How do I install the additional packages for the Virtualbox under Windows 10.

:)

BeniTheBrain, Jun 6, 2020

2. Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

It's not really clear what you are trying to do. You assign the ISO to an optical drive. From your screenshot you are trying to assign it to a hard drive.

install .deb File in Virtual Box? [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Jun 6, 2020
  3. despues18 Win User
    Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

okay success. although I did get to a screen where not sure what to do with the operating system

this is what I get when I try to do the traditional way for installing Windows

this is what I get when I do the custom choice

despues18, Jun 6, 2020
  4. install .deb File in Virtual Box?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

install .deb File in Virtual Box?

1. install .deb File in Virtual Box? - Similar Threads - install deb File

2. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  3. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  4. Virtual Box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  5. Virtual Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  6. Virtual box

Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  7. virtual box

virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  8. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...
  9. Virtual Box Installation ON Build 9841

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Box Installation ON Build 9841: Hey all, so I'm trying to get virtual box to run ON this build 9841. The application seems to install fine, but when I got to start a VM I get an error "Make sure the kernel module has been loaded successfully". My vbox version is 4.3.16. I'm thinking it's not going to be...
  10. Installation throught Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Installation throught Virtual Box: Hey everyone, I just recently moved over to OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 and got Win 7 Professional installed currently on Virtual Box and was wondering if I could install Win 10 Home which I already activated on another HDD and still keep activation? 72214