Windows 10: Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016

Discus and support Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am installing R server on a WS2016. In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gcescatto, Jun 5, 2019.

1. gcescatto Win User

Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016

I am installing R server on a WS2016.

In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501. After that, I installed RRO Gui 3.2.2.

When launching the .EXE file for deployR 8.0.0 I am asked to "locate, download and install the following prerequisites onto your computer. Double click on an URL to open it in your web browser."

The URL presented is:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=698842

But there is nothing to download/install in there.

Could you please advise?

***Modified title from: DeployR Open 8.0.0***

:)

gcescatto, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Manually initiated crash on Windows Server 2016 BSODs but hangs at 0%

While testing any manually initiating crash on Windows Server 2016, I get a BSOD. It then says it is collecting data and will restart automatically. However, it gets stuck at 0%.

Configuration:
    Processors - 48 cores. (2 sockets)
    RAM: 128 GB.
    HDD: Tested with 600 GB, 1.25 TB it fails.

Interestingly, when I tried with some other configuration - 20 cores and 8 GB RAM, it succeeds.

Pagefile is configured to be OS managed.

NOTE: The Windows Server 2016 runs in a virtual environment.

I have searched on the web for possible reasons but I found the configuration that I used follows almost all of those suggested ones (from Microsoft forum pages).

Via this post, I want some probable reasons (especially, being in a virtualized environment) to start for.

Updated
    I am interested mostly in Complete Dumps.

Utkal Sinha, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Install DeployR Open

2. Windows installation stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 0%: So I was having trouble booting windows and things failed to work so I did a clean reset and now it's at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-0/da847185-a1f5-432b-a4b0-4a3670790943
  3. Install windows stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows stuck at 0%: I’ve just started up my computer after many months in which the WiFi has changed so it is trying to install windows without any WiFi connection and I’ve tried to get around it but I can’t I need help...
  4. Install windows stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows stuck at 0%: I’ve just started up my computer after many months in which the WiFi has changed so it is trying to install windows without any WiFi connection and I’ve tried to get around it but I can’t I need help...
  5. Install Windows on Raid 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows on Raid 0: I have an i3-3240 processor, an ASRock H61M-VG3 motherboard and 2 Hitachi HDP725050GLA360G. My question is: what do I need to install Windows on the 2 hdds in Raid 0? And I would like if you can find me what's needed....
  6. Installation Stuck at 0%

Installation Stuck at 0%: So I have an Acer Predator laptop which i wanted to factory reset because it wasnt running too well. The reset got stuck at 35% and i decided to switch the laptop off to see what happened. When i turned it back on it open a screen saying “Installing Windows 0%” and it hasn’t...
  7. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  8. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  9. DeployR Open 8.0.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    DeployR Open 8.0.0: I am installing R server on a WS2016. In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501. After that, I installed RRO Gui 3.2.2. When launching the .EXE file for deployR 8.0.0 I am asked to "locate,...
  10. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0: [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is...