Windows 10: Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?

Discus and support Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to install LS 19 on my PC. I've heard that Windows 10 doesn't support DVD drives and you have to buy the first one. But I am a student and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeremy826, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Jeremy826 Win User

Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?

Hi, I wanted to install LS 19 on my PC. I've heard that Windows 10 doesn't support DVD drives and you have to buy the first one. But I am a student and I am happy that I can buy LS 19. Now I wanted to ask can you install the games from the DVD anyway or do I have to buy anything now. But I don't have that much money. Please help me otherwise I buy myself for 20 Euro which I can not install at all. I have a Windows 10 laptop and it also has a DVD drive.

:)

Jeremy826, Jun 6, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 8, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10?

1. Install DVD games on the PC (WINDOWS 10? - Similar Threads - Install DVD games

2. Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10: Game is installed and running GFWL games for widows live software but when I try to load the game and play I get an ORDINAL 43 error which seems to be related to DLL files or systems. Not sure how fix this. Was told to re-install GFWL but that did not fix it. Thanks for any...
  3. Fable 3, Games for Windows Live, PC DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fable 3, Games for Windows Live, PC DVD: I purchased this game 26.JUN.2011 when it first came out. I have the original boxed PC DVD with product key and would like to play it. It seems you have discontinued Windows Live, so how do I play my game? Devin Noffsinger 417 332-7740 *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a PC Game via the DVD drive: Trying to install a game but the drive will not recognise and play the disk for the auto run to begin.... How can I install the disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-a-pc-game-via-the-dvd-drive/28a6d4e5-81c3-4295-ad15-19f917072404
  5. WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS

WINDOW 10 PRO DVD INSTALLATIONS: HOW DO TOU INSTALLED WITH A DVD . MY MICROSOFT CORRUPT MY COMPUTER I HAD TO DO A MEDIA CREATION IT WAS HOME BUT I HAD WINDOW PRO I BROUGHT . NOW WHENI PUT THE DVD IN IT SAY FAIL WHEN I GO TO ACTIVATE KEYS IT WRONG KEY .MY WINDOW PRO WAS BROUGHT NEW FOR I USER HELP...
  6. Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Pro on a different PC using a DVD with installation media on it: Hi, I have a question about activating Windows 10 using Installation Media that has been created on a DVD/CD. I'm currently using a fully licensed version of Windows 10 Pro. If I was to create an .iso file using the Installation Media Tool, place the file onto a DVD and...
  7. Can’t install Game Pass Games on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t install Game Pass Games on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it. Can’t [...] This post Can’t install...
  8. pc dvd rom game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc dvd rom game: Can someone explain to me how to install the pc dvd rom game Terrifying Tales 2 onto my aspire es 15 laptop???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-dvd-rom-game/aa40e59c-0c1d-495d-b366-dc577fcd963b
  9. Install Windows 10 from a DVD

Install Windows 10 from a DVD: I have my windows 10 installation on a DVD. It has been years since I had to install windows and I can use a refresher course. Is there a good tutorial for installing windows 10 from a DVD? Thanks 131739
  10. HOW TO INSTALL A WINDOWS 95 DVD ON MY WINDOWS 10 PC

HOW TO INSTALL A WINDOWS 95 DVD ON MY WINDOWS 10 PC: I AM TRYING TO INSTALL A OLDER 10,000 RECIPES CD AND I HAVE RAN THE TROUBLESHOOTER TO NO AVAIL. IT IS A WINDOWS 95 PROGRAM ON CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-95-dvd-on-my-windows-10/e76fcead-87b2-4daf-ae50-a855debdd3b4