Windows 10: install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

Discus and support install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HOW TO INSTALL A WEBCAM FOR A PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-emeet-c960-hd-webcam/a6bcf2bf-a14f-44ec-8213-70a96c06bbb4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gymmy44, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Gymmy44 Win User

install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

HOW TO INSTALL A WEBCAM FOR A PC

:)

Gymmy44, Apr 7, 2020

2. windows 10 update 1607 logitech c525 webcam stopped fault main.exe . any fixes

Hi,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update WebCam driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for the relevant driver.
    • Right-click on the Webcam driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 2: Uninstall and then re-install
    WebCam driver

Follow the steps below.

Device Manager.
    • Search for the relevant driver.
    • Right-click on the Webcam driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Once, you have uninstalled the driver do not restart, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest
      Webcam driver
    • Double-click (run) and install the driver setup file.
    • Restart your system.
    Refer this link to download your webcam driver:
    http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/hd-webcam-c525#download

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Webcam driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to update the webcam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

Device manager

• Locate for Imaging devices and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      update.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the webcam manufacturer website and download the latest updated driver and install the same.

Getting started - HD Pro Webcam C920

For the error code 10, follow the above steps and try updating the controller device driver and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 7, 2020
  4. install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM

1. install EMEET C960 HD WEBCAM - Similar Threads - install EMEET C960

2. Advent HD Webcam - Wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advent HD Webcam - Wont install: Hi. I just bought a webcam. It says on the box "Plug and play", but when I plug it into any USB Port, it comes up in the device manager but won't work because it says there are no drivers installed. Checking the settings, it says no drivers are needed. The error / fault code...
  3. Advent HD Webcam - Wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advent HD Webcam - Wont install: Hi. I just bought a webcam. It says on the box "Plug and play", but when I plug it into any USB Port, it comes up in the device manager but won't work because it says there are no drivers installed. Checking the settings, it says no drivers are needed. The error / fault code...
  4. Advent HD Webcam - Wont install

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HD webcam EMEET c960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD webcam EMEET c960: my laptop has a camera built into it. how do I use the new external camera bought when I turn off the camera that is built into my computer the external one is also off. I don't know how to get the HD webcam EMEET c960 to work....
  6. HD webcam EMEET c960

HD webcam EMEET c960: I have a laptop that already has a camera built into it. How do I turn that one off and use the external camera I bought . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-webcam-emeet-c960/8838c000-7d9f-4695-ab0a-90cafb5a89c5
  7. emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10

emeet 980 Pro Webcam Microphone not working in Windows 10: I cannot get the microphone to work in any zoom platform. The audio works fine. This webcam is equipped with speakers. Any ideas? I've used thetroubleshooting tools and setting adjustments were made. The other person cannot hear me unless I put on headphones....
  8. Mobile phone as webcam HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile phone as webcam HD?: Hi, guys, my question is how to use a mobile phone as a webcam with a computer to transmit in HD for FREE. Most apps cost and I just want to do it differently. The best would be HD and that you also have the possibility to transfer via cable and WLAN (Wifi). Thank you....
  9. Reinstall Hd webcam

Reinstall Hd webcam: Hello, So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera. Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair. But I thought it might be a problem with the driver. I'm running Windows 10. I didn't find the driver first, I didn't find...
  10. MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure

MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure: After Win 10 upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate, my HD-6000 stopped working. In Device Manager the driver shows OK. Uninstalled everything. Downloaded driver and Lifecam application. Driver installs Ok. The software hangs half way thru with message "Unexpected Error...". Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hd webcam emeet c960 control download

2. webcam emeet loc:US

3. emeet c960 software

4. emeet c960 download,
  5. emeet 960,
  6. drivers emeet c960,
  7. HD webcam emmet C960 ,
  8. emeet c960 adjust lighting and contrast,
  9. how to adjust color on emeet webcam C960