Windows 10: install failed and I cant get rid of it

Discus and support install failed and I cant get rid of it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was installing Ark Survival evolved on my pc when I shut it off. the files are now somewhere and I cant find them to uninstall them. If this was only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gandothon, Feb 4, 2021.

1. install failed and I cant get rid of it

I was installing Ark Survival evolved on my pc when I shut it off. the files are now somewhere and I cant find them to uninstall them. If this was only like 10 gigs I would not care but it is 100 gigs so any help to get rid of it would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Gandothon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gandothon, Feb 4, 2021
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 4, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 4, 2021
  4. NatashaS. Win User

install failed and I cant get rid of it

Failed to install KB3213986

Gerry,

I have the same problem as the rest of the group. Tried all remedies which i could find. Hope, somebody will suggest simple list of steps to fix. Please help!!!

Failed to install KB3213986

NatashaS., Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

install failed and I cant get rid of it

1. install failed and I cant get rid of it - Similar Threads - install failed cant

2. i cant get rid of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant get rid of family safety: i have i forgot my password the admin but i still have my child's password and account but it has a lot of restrictions the only thing i can change is in my child's account my email is lost my password is forgotten what do i do?...
  3. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  4. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  5. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. what is this watermark i cant get rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this watermark i cant get rid of it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PattyMan1233 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4mmbs/what_is_this_watermark_i_cant_get_rid_of_it/
  7. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  8. microsoft screen i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft screen i cant get rid of: Sometimes a Microsoft screen comes up about diagnostics. There is no X to get rid of it, no icons appear at the bottom of my screen, nothing. The only option is the Learn More button, which gives me more information, but if I X-out that screen i get the original one back...
  9. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240