Windows 10: Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10

Discus and support Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. In Roblox installation it says I need IE 6.0 or greater, I need help =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanielHenrique2, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10

Hi. In Roblox installation it says I need IE 6.0 or greater, I need help =

:)

DanielHenrique2, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:32 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:34 PM
  3. Will Adobe Photo shop 6.0 work in Windows 10?

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to know the compatibility of Adobe Photoshop 6.0 on Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, Windows 10 might support the Adobe Photoshop 6.0 version.

If this doesn't work, I suggest you to download the software and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Adobe Photoshop 6.0
      software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:34 PM
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10

Thema:

Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10

1. Install IE 6.0 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Install

2. Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system: I would like to install my Reader Rabbit games, which are made to go on 32 bit system, on my windows 10, a 64 bit system. Can this be done? As a teacher, I would like to keep using my old Reader Rabbit games in school if possible. I cannot buy an updated version of these....
  3. Windows 10 Clean Install - Legacy BIOS/MBR vs. UEFI/GPT

Windows 10 Clean Install - Legacy BIOS/MBR vs. UEFI/GPT: My computer is several years old, but the main boot drive was replaced less than 3 months ago. Earlier this week an attempt to apply the version 2004 update rendered the computer unbootable 0xc0000098. After much googling, trying many things, and a help forum thread, I ended...
  4. Error installing 2020-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for...

Error installing 2020-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for...: I am having problem installing the latest update "2020-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4568831" in insider preview. The update downloads and installs up to 100% ans shows an error as shown in image below: [ATTACH] I tried...
  5. Windows 10 N 2004, Media Feature Pack install failing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 N 2004, Media Feature Pack install failing: I'm trying to install the Media Feature Pack to my work machine. It's running Windows 10 Enterprise N, 2004. When I try adding any features, (e.g. Media Feature Pack, or any of the RSAT tools), I get an "Install failed" error. Googling turns up nothing. What else can I do...
  6. not having bluetooth installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not having bluetooth installed: not showing bluetooth icon on my laptop. even driver is also not installed. so im not able to used bluetooth. i am having windows 10 and my laptop is hp probook 64 bit .please tell me how can i install bluetooth....
  7. Unable to install Japanese IME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Japanese IME: Hello Sir or Madam, Due to personal reasons, I would like to install a Japanese IME to type in Japanese. Most sites had said that the IME is easily installable through the "Time & Language" and the "Region & Language" tabs screenshots provided by the referred site:...
  8. MCT Key for new installation?

MCT Key for new installation?: Good morning, I would like to set up my girlfriend's PC anew and would like to use the microsoft creation tool to make my usb-stick bootable Now the question if I can install windows 10 on the stick is there a license key included? I don't have a cd or anything else and...
  9. Install the latestAMD drivers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install the latestAMD drivers?: Hello, I wanted to update my drivers for graphics card etc. from AMD today, went to this webiste, entered my model there, but it shows me that I should update my operating system. The problem: My Windows 10 IS up to date, and there are no further updates in the Update...
  10. attempting to install microsoft edge fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    attempting to install microsoft edge fails: Request Id: 9d3f254d-886f-4ae2-9e1c-728fb426a500 Correlation Id: c771130a-262e-47cf-a3c1-52a7cb8eb590 Timestamp: 2020-08-06T14:12:11Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app...