Windows 10: install inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle

Discus and support install inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a gsp 370 headset that was working fine until I updated the firmware (reinstalled older with no change). now it wont connect and when I insert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LVTHER, Oct 28, 2019.

1. LVTHER Win User

install inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle

I have a gsp 370 headset that was working fine until I updated the firmware (reinstalled older with no change).

now it wont connect and when I insert the dongle it makes the inserted and removed sound.

the 'kinetis bootloader' thing is what comes up for a nano second then goes away when I insert the dongle.

ive tried different ports with the same result.

install inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle [​IMG]

im mainly looking troubleshooting tip n' trick to ensure its not coming from my PC's usb system. if i cant get this thing to connect its getting sent back. so ****ing annoying that you spend hundreds on products from a reputable company only to get shafted.

winver: 1903 18362.356

:)

LVTHER, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Error insert removable disk g

Hi Brandon,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the best solution possible, we need additional information:

• Did you insert a removable drive storage, like a USB Flashdrive, on your device?
    • Have you tried using other ports to insert the removable storage?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Bluetooth missing from Device Settings (Win 10 PC)

Please uninstall the driver of your Bluetooth dongle through the
    Device Manager and reinstall it using the driver software that can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
    To do this, follow these steps:

• Insert the Bluetooth dongle.
    • To uninstall the Bluetooth dongle driver, follow the steps found on this
      link
    • After uninstalling the Bluetooth dongle driver, remove the Bluetooth dongle.
    • Go to the manufacturer's website of the Bluetooth dongle and download the latest driver software
    • Insert the Bluetooth dongle and if it's installing the driver automatically, cancel it.
    • Use the driver that you downloaded.
    • Restart the computer.
    Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. install inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle - Similar Threads - install inserted removed

2. In windows 11 laptop when connected with airtel 4g dongle , when trying to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 laptop when connected with airtel 4g dongle , when trying to connect to...: As mentioned in the above question the usb modem when connected to the windows 11 pc and when connecting to the internet shows device not found or disabled error....
  3. In windows 11 laptop when connected with airtel 4g dongle , when trying to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 11 laptop when connected with airtel 4g dongle , when trying to connect to...: As mentioned in the above question the usb modem when connected to the windows 11 pc and when connecting to the internet shows device not found or disabled error....
  4. BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.: When I connect my Bluetooth dongle into my pc, I get a BSOD screen.Stop code is : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.My Bluetooth dongle is TP-Link UB500 5.0 Bluetooth USB Adapter....
  5. BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.: When I connect my Bluetooth dongle into my pc, I get a BSOD screen.Stop code is : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.My Bluetooth dongle is TP-Link UB500 5.0 Bluetooth USB Adapter....
  6. BSOD when connecting Bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle

Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle: I recently installed a new video card on my pc and in the process I accidentally pulled the bluetooth antenna off my mother board making my internal bluetooth device useless. I have purchased a bluetooth dongle so that I can still use my headphones and mouse but when I go...
  8. Trying to install 4G WiFi Dongle on new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to install 4G WiFi Dongle on new laptop: Hello all, I hope someone here can help me. Just got my new Asus notebook home, setting it up, hit a snag when trying to install my Wifi Dongle. Autorun.EXE did not work automatically as per normal, got a message saying it was blocked to keep my device safe, and would I like...
  9. instal inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle

in Windows 10 Support
    instal inserted and then removed, when trying to connect dongle: I have a gsp 370 headset that was working fine until I updated the firmware (reinstalled older with no change). now it wont connect and when I insert the dongle it makes the inserted and removed sound. the 'kinetis bootloader' thing is what comes up for a nano second then...
  10. Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle

Win10 will not connect to BLE dongle: Major issues connecting BLED device after a recent WIN10 system upgrade. Can anyone help? Have tried installing driver, upgrading system, using different USB port...nothing works. HELP!...